Comodo ranking system question

just a silly question by me because I don’t know the answer but where is Comodo’s ranking system? How many points to the next level ?

It’s counted by posts… more posts you have the higher the rank. I think the next rank is at 250 posts, then 500 then 1,000. Could be wrong tho…

It’s something like that…
+
You can also get ‘upgraded’ into a special group. Those groups have a more specific target… Some send malware to developers (malware research group), others try to find out how they can improve the userability of the comodo programs (Usability Study group), other try to keep the forum a clean and friendly place (moderators), etc.

Remember that the status means nothing when you simply reply “lol” to every post, it’s the quality that counts !

best regards,
eXPerience

ps : cool avatar :smiley:

If memory serves me right…

Newbie: 0-24 posts (Lowest Rank)
Comodo Member: 25-49 posts.
Comodo Loves Me: 50-199 posts.
Comodo Hero: 200+ (Highest Rank)

These are post ranks. Then you can, as eXPerience said, Get into special groups like the ones mentioned. Usability Group, Malware Research Group and Computer Security Testing Group… You can PM Melih to get into these. Moderator being the highest and hardest rank to get into where you need to be registered on these forums and active for quite a long time, Moderators vote you in (It aint easy :)) Admin is COMODO staff only…

P.S - My Account saids I have been here since August 2009… I have actually been here Since April 2007. :slight_smile: Had account issues.

Cheers,
Josh

Had account issues.
Issues... that's 1 way to explain it 88)
Newbie: 0-24 posts (Lowest Rank) Comodo Member: 25-49 posts. Comodo Loves Me: 50-199 posts. Comodo Hero: 200+ (Highest Rank)
As you have by far the most eXPerience with those ranks it would be strange if you were wrong ;). So I guess you're right.

eXPerience

All I can do is look back and LOL. :slight_smile:

You forgot Comodo Family Member. :wink: (Between Comodo Member and Comodo Loves Me)

And Product Translator. :wink:

Woops, we always forget these guys even while their so valuable ! (it because they don’t have a board of their own :P)

eXp

Thank you! ;D

Ah, so it’s:

Newbie: 0-24 posts (Lowest Rank)
Comodo Member: 25-49 posts.
Comodo Family Member: 50-99 posts.
Comodo Loves Me: 100-199 posts
Comodo Hero: 200+ (Highest Rank)

Btw, I usually don’t say lol unless it’s in off topic haha and I guess your right about ranks

Too bad you can be Comodo’s Hero if you spam (er…don’t look at me) and if you post quality posts. 88)

Also, I know a few people on this board who aren’t really fans of Comodo…and are “Comodo’s Heros”. Lol. :stuck_out_tongue:

Way off-topic: I like the York candy the best. Yum! 88)