comodo products compatibility question

Hello. I fancied using all comodo products so i got rid of my increasingly annoying AVG free and installed comodo antivirus instead. I got a lot of lockups, unfortunately, so i uninstalled it rather quickly. My first question is, is it a good idea to have comodo AV (with HIPS enabled), Firewall (with defence+), memory firewall (which i also installed and uninstalled yesterday) and Comodo bo clean running at the same time? Also, is there much benefit to using the antivirus HIPS and defence + simultaneously? I use peer guardian too. Is there any known issues between this and any of those comodo products?

Also, my computer locked up during the uninstall of the antivirus. How can i make sure it is fully removed (a program showed that comodo antivirus email scanner was still part of the winsock chain, i manually removed it)

Finally, any plans to integrate the whole lot(AV, firewall, boclean, mem firewall) into a security suite of some sort?

we should only use 1 HIPS. turn off CAVS HIPS, Defense+ is far more better.there’s no point of having many HIPS running at the same time.
you can still use CAVS(with HIPS disabled) or other AV with CFP(defense+ enabled), CMF (memory firewall) & BOClean.
i don’t know about peer guardian.

CAVS2 is still a BETA, i had the same issue too when i uninstalled it :THNK

YES :BNC ,but there still will be choice to install them as standalone program.

i suggest… ehm let me put my glasses on (:NRD) ;D , use other AV for now (like avast or avira-antivir) with CFP,CMF & BOClean :-TU
CAVS3 BETA will be released this month :BNC

Thanks for the info man. I think that the lock ups were caused by a combination of loads of dust in my computer and a large wooden table weighing the same as an average man being on my power cord. I look forward to trying out your advice once i get a windows system on this computer again (i’m running linux right now.)

Cheers!

I don’t think any CAVS3 releases will come out today. (:WIN)

"I think that the lock ups were caused by a combination of loads of dust in my computer and a large wooden table weighing the same as an average man being on my power cord. "

I dont think either of those would be the case, as shin-ganda had the same issue uninstalling it also.

“CAVS2 is still a BETA, i had the same issue too when i uninstalled it”

I think it was probably just underdeveloped, beta software going buggy on you.

I second his/her recommendation of switching to a more stable AV for the time being.