Comodo preformance

2 Months ago when was using Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 my PC got Hacked.Lost all game accounts 7 email adress.
Then i found out about COMODO need to agree was suprized about preformance even on free version ^^
The thing im cerious aboout is when i start a game it always shows somthing about keyloging(Instal global hook).
its false possitive?

It`s telling you that the executable which has an entry in Defense+/Computer security policy is installing a Global hook.

From the help file, a brief explanation.

Windows/WinEvent Hooks - In the Microsoft Windows® operating system, a hook is a mechanism by which a function can intercept events (messages, mouse actions, keystrokes) before they reach an application. The function can act on events and, in some cases, modify or discard them. Originally developed to allow legitimate software developers to develop more powerful and useful applications, hooks have also been exploited by hackers to create more powerful malware. Examples include malware that can record every stroke on your keyboard; record your mouse movements; monitor and modify all messages on your computer; take over control of your mouse and keyboard to remotely administer your computer. Leaving this box checked means that you are warned every time a hook is executed by an untrusted application.

Matt

.Lost all game accounts 7 email adress.
You can guarantee that something happened to cause it
The thing im cerious aboout is when i start a game it always shows somthing about keyloging(Instal global hook).
If there is a file you suspect, upload it to http://www.virustotal.com/ they give you a answer

You should check to see if you have this setting

1. click on the comodo icon
  2. click on “defense +”
  3. click on “advanced”
  4. click on “Defense+ Settings”
  5. make sure there’s a checkmark on “Block all unknown requests if the application is closed”
  6. Now click on “'Monitor Settings”
  7. Make sure there’s a checkmark on “keyboard” and computer monitor"
  8. click “ok”
  9. click apply IF there is one, if now don’t worry about it
  10. Your done :-TU

This matter was discussed and solved - FP

The “e-mail & hacking” seems to be unrelated to the alleged “keylogger” issue and it was not explained by the original poster properly neither there nor here.

My regards