Comodo Personal Firewall - Pop Ups

egemen

Many thanks for your reply.

I did not realise it when I posted my thread that this exact issue had been raised across a number of forums, and better documented than my example.

Two of them are detailed in threads shown below

https://forums.comodo.com/index.php/topic,680.0/topicseen.html 24th June 2006

According to the authors this problem not only affects GESWALL but also Sandboxie and BufferZone but not Defence Wall.

Terry

I have just tested CPF 2.3.0.19 BETA with GesWall PErsonal Edition. They work fine together. We could not release this version today but scheduled to be in Thursday.

So on thursday, you can download the beta version and use it.

Egemen

egemen

You are a star!

Thanks I am really looking forward to using the beta version.

By the way was Melih serious when he suggested he might look at a Sandbox type product to complement Comodo PF. Thats a dream ticket in waiting?

Terry

Sure. Comodo HIPS is coming soon. We aim for the smartest SANDBOX/HIPS product ever. Lets see together.

Egemen

Of course I was Terry :wink:
I take Security seriously :wink: very seriously!

So far I managed to deliver I said I would, lets wait and see for the rest :wink: I don’t like the basic solutions that exist today, our solution has to be much more elegant, aware(intelligent) and user friendly!

Melih

To

egemon & Melih

I feel honoured (in the extreme) The CEO and a forum moderator? replying to the same message. With a HIPS software promise in the offing from the (perhaps most rising software star) on the net.

It feels like I have won the lottery. I did’t believe the initial claims that were made about Comodo. Perhaps I will have to eat my personal firewall.

Keep up the good work guys and many thanks

Terry

Sit back, relay and enjoy the ride :wink:

(ok maybe don’t sit back so much… but come and help us make our products better as we build them :slight_smile:

Melih