Comodo Online Backup Error

After installing Comodo Online Backup on a Windows Vista SP2 system, I am now unable to launch the application. I get a default Windows error stating that the Windows will close the program and will notify me when a solution is available. When looking into the Comodo Online Backup log file I found some interesting information that I will post here in case a moderator or power user can review and comment on or notify someone they know in Support. And yes, I already created a Support Case. I wanted to post this in case anyone else was running into this same issue to possibly help them. Below is a an excerpt from my Comodo Online error log.

ERROR : The remote server returned an error: (409) Conflict.
Exception details:
Exception type: System.Net.WebException
Message: The remote server returned an error: (409) Conflict.
Stack Trace: at Comodo.Backup.Dav.Context.DavClientAsync.setState(asyncState state)
at Comodo.Backup.Dav.Context.DavClientAsync.Execute(Stream requestData, Stream responseData)
at Comodo.Backup.Dav.Context.DavClientAsync.Execute()
at Comodo.Backup.Dav.Context.DavClient.intExecute(davMethod method)
Inner exception: empty
Exception.ToString(): System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (409) Conflict.
at Comodo.Backup.Dav.Context.DavClientAsync.setState(asyncState state)
at Comodo.Backup.Dav.Context.DavClientAsync.Execute(Stream requestData, Stream responseData)
at Comodo.Backup.Dav.Context.DavClientAsync.Execute()
at Comodo.Backup.Dav.Context.DavClient.intExecute(davMethod method)