Comodo Mascot?

Hello again. I sat here wondering if Comodo could use a Mascot and thought, hey let’s have a poll on it. And NO, we cannot use Ewens avatar! :smiley: Vote away and give ideas for a mascot here if you wish.

(:WAV)

Cheers,

Paul

I think we should use the Komodo dragon as their mascot. Some work on a Komodo dragon image using Photoshop could produce really great pictures.

Yours truly,
DoomScythe

I agree DoomSpice, and was what I had in mind. However, this would obvioulsy be for the heck of it as I don’t think Comodo would actually use one. Perhaps for avatars etc…? What if we created avatars for comodo? A thread where people could download them? Hmmmmm. That Comodo may in fact want but as always, just trying to help out the forum in any way. I don’t want to seem pushy either since not my intention. Thanks for the input.

Cheers,

Paul

I don’t really care about that, I just want the software to get better. :smiley:

Hi again bullhorn, this is mainly for , well, the heck of it. Don’t take it too seriously ;), vote away!

Cheers,

Paul

Erm, I am fine with the idea, but currently I think there is a communinty here that are contributing to the Comodo Wallpaper. Do you think by doing so will dilute their efforts?

Yours truly,
DoomScythe

Nah, i’m done with ideas. I was going to suggest an avatar thread much like the wallpapers but can see already it probably wouldn’t be a good idea. While trying to help and hype, I think I have junked up Comodo with all my replies and such enough. While trying to get into the swing on this forum, I may have over stayed my welcome. I am getting the feeling I have perhaps posted too much etc…and NO I am not saying anyone said that or anything. Just a feeling is all, and would in fact be my fault but being off work, wanted to take as much time on here as possible.

Cheers,

Paul

Paul,

I think I can get your message pretty well here. Well yeah, perhaps you have posted too much :), perhaps not. With all of the conflicts happening around, I can understand how you feel.

Paul, you see, in a forum there are plenty of characters interacting in a very dynamic way. Some people are more tolerable than others while some give others the BoD (Benefit of Doubt) while others don’t. Given that there are so many types of characters, it is not surprising that people have conflicts. Humans have a odd tendency of not tolerating a particular issue. That particular issue differs from people to people and it is moulded by our life experience. So, while it is okay for you to say or joke about such a thing, it may not be okay for another person.

This problem is infact compounded by the Internet where we communicate and interact through words. One sentence can have multiple meanings, depending on how the sentence is read and the existance (or the lack of) punctuations at the proper place. This is where the functions of smileys come in. It helps us to express ourselves better, but it is not the total solution to that problem.

So Paul, worry not. If your conscience is clear, let the rest be. Try your best to solve conflicts that are thrown at your face and if you know that you have given your best, let the rest of it be. This is because in the end, it is your conscience that you have to answer to, not to me, not to Ewen, not to Mike, not to Melih, not to your pomplona and even not your wife. It is your conscience.

I hope that this helps to cheer you up (considering you like the word Cheers very much :P).

Yours truly,
DoomScythe

Paul,

You have not outstayed your welcome, and are welcome here any time. You have had conflicts here I know, but they were just misunderstandings. You have been a great help here on the forums and you’ve brought jokes, etc as well which makes Comodo forums unique. Due to this, people just aren’t used to coming to a forum and having a laugh as well as solving their problems etc.

I like the idea of avatars and don’t think it would effect the wallpapers, but be an addition to them. :wink:

Mike

I agree whole-heartedly with Mike that you have not outstayed your welcome. Seriously, we need jokers like you and yours truly (self-praise here ;D) so just stick your head in here please. Like Mike say, Comodo forums is unique and I love the way it is. I have been to other forums where it is just plain serious and plenty of flame as well as conflicts. If it isn’t this uniqueness of Comodo, I doubt you would even care to make your first post here and spend so much time here.

Yours truly,
DoomScythe

I like that idea. Go Dragons!! (:CLP)

That would be against the law.
At least that’s what I think.

…using an endangered animal’s feature to make a profit is prohibited I believe.
Unless if your a charity party or something.

What about the bald Eagle? Then the U.S is in serious trouble. Just a mention. :wink:

Cheers,

Paul

Sorry about running over time here, I thought the poll stopped on the 18th. Ok, so the win is for a mascot which , to be honest , I know Comodo people have much better things to do and this was more for the users here to monkey with for fun. Thanks for the votes (:CLP)

Cheers,

Paul

I think we should use the bunny (:TNG)

Right that’s it! I’ve had this out with Justin over PM. That is NOT a bunny. I mean come on… it has whiskers & paws… it’s a cat called Bunny. :wink:

Paul

There’s no reason for you stop posting. True, some posters do seem to get quite rude. Maybe it’s a language thing… or perhaps they are just plain rude. In any event you certainly shouldn’t take any of it personally. Remember, rude people will always find that people are rude to them. Must a learning issue or something eh?

Lol Kail must we start this again ;D. Lol Bunny’s only goal in life is World Domination, but he can only get there with your help, making him mascot can only help. ;D

Just imagine if cats had thumbs… we’d all be deep do-do right? No fridge or PC on planet would be safe. You’ve been fooled by a cat… who’s some how made you believe it’s a cute little bunny & for world domination no less! That’s a false flag recruitment if I ever saw it. Real bunnies just don’t need to worry about world domination… not with their mating habits.

Besides, Komodo Dragons only look at bunnies in one way… as food. ;D

It must be one smart cat to make me think that it was a bunny. :wink:

That’s the point, cats are smart. ;D