Comodo leak test infects the computers?

I download comodo leak test from this forum i have low scored 150/340 and only want to know if the atacks are “real” or only a simulation, i dont wanto to be infected by this leak test i sent you my log i use windows 7 but for some reason it says i use vista. If i dont pass this test i will be infected by this? I dont care about the low score, i am worried because i fear this test infects my computer. Please understand me. I know this is discontinuated but please answer me that and understand me . I want to know the risk if i use this test. I use another securiy suite but please help me. I will apreciate this very much

COMODO Leaktests v.1.1.0.3

Date 05:17:14 a.m. - 17/10/2012

OS Windows Vista SP1 build 7601

1. RootkitInstallation: MissingDriverLoad Protected
  2. RootkitInstallation: LoadAndCallImage Protected
  3. RootkitInstallation: DriverSupersede Protected
  4. RootkitInstallation: ChangeDrvPath Vulnerable
  5. Invasion: Runner Protected
  6. Invasion: RawDisk Vulnerable
  7. Invasion: PhysicalMemory Protected
  8. Invasion: FileDrop Vulnerable
  9. Invasion: DebugControl Protected
  10. Injection: SetWinEventHook Vulnerable
  11. Injection: SetWindowsHookEx Vulnerable
  12. Injection: SetThreadContext Vulnerable
  13. Injection: Services Vulnerable
  14. Injection: ProcessInject Protected
  15. Injection: KnownDlls Vulnerable
  16. Injection: DupHandles Protected
  17. Injection: CreateRemoteThread Protected
  18. Injection: APC dll injection Vulnerable
  19. Injection: AdvancedProcessTermination Vulnerable
  20. InfoSend: ICMP Test Protected
  21. InfoSend: DNS Test Vulnerable
  22. Impersonation: OLE automation Protected
  23. Impersonation: ExplorerAsParent Vulnerable
  24. Impersonation: DDE Vulnerable
  25. Impersonation: Coat Vulnerable
  26. Impersonation: BITS Vulnerable
  27. Hijacking: WinlogonNotify Protected
  28. Hijacking: Userinit Vulnerable
  29. Hijacking: UIHost Protected
  30. Hijacking: SupersedeServiceDll Vulnerable
  31. Hijacking: StartupPrograms Vulnerable
  32. Hijacking: ChangeDebuggerPath Protected
  33. Hijacking: AppinitDlls Vulnerable
  34. Hijacking: ActiveDesktop Protected
    Score 150/340

(C) COMODO

This leaktest does not actually “infect” your computer. It just simulates an infection.

There is no risk to your computer by running it.

My av founs some changes because i dont think you answer me fast i use a laptops funciont to restore the system to another system image previously to use the test, because i see some traces like Chrome.exe_ and beep.sys__old and many registry changes, but i dont rember what registry changes, i want to know if this test afects boot sectors or how to delete all the left lovers, and sorry for the inconvenience (english no good). The image restore dont delete all files and i dont know hot to see if this afects boot sectors, thank you for your patience and inconditionaly help

I dont think you answer me too fast i see come traces (left lovers) in windows system 32 drivers beep.sys__old and chrome.exe__old. I restore the computer to previous system image before testing, but i dont know if are another left lovers especially in boot sectors and how to fund them, excuseme for the inconvenience and thanks for your valuate and inconditionaly help. (My av advice me test create these files and another registry entries but i dont remember what) thank you again. If the test doing anything whith boot sectors plese tell me how can i eliminate left lovers

The changes you are saying, to my knowledge does not come from the comodo leak test. I’m not aware if they have changed the mechanisms of the leak test in the past year, but I’m quite sure it does not make any changes in drivers (even less so with boot sectors) because the drivers it needs are self-contained and located in the same folder the leak test is in. These traces you are reporting are not a part of comodo leak test.

My Av behavior shield says comodo leak test doing these changes, it says “CTL are quarintined because doing these changes in the sistem”, because that i am worried, the system image what i restore is one week ago and dont have these changes. I apreciate your answer i apreciate your help

CLT simulates virus attacks. “Simulates”
That means “not real”.
There is absolutely no deception nor damage being done on your system.
You wanted to run a test of your security system. Accept what you see for what it is worth, not what you want it to be.
This test has been around for quite some time now.

It sends (shall we call it) false requests(?) to trigger these alerts and test your security. No actual change is made, and no harmful request is forwarded. No need to worry.

I calm down, sorry for the deelay, and sorry for my english. When I see the av log i go to the folders and i see Beep.sys__old whith my eyes, and the Chrome.exe__old, but if you see these traces and say they are not drangerous, i belive in you, but only if you see it, please, and excuse me for the inconvenience, and i apologize for the title of this topic, can i change it?, i dont want to be alarmist or another thing, i can not say it in english but: Ustedes me han ayudado de buena manera gracias y no quiero ser incomodo ni alarmista con el titulo de este asunto, todo lo contrario agradesco que a los de “afuera nos ayuden”.

Thank you one more time again and if has any user who see this traces please coment me only for feel me more secure, thank you

No problem. You can leave the title as it is in case someone else asks the same questions. :slight_smile: