Comodo kills my favourite internet radio player

A few days ago i installed Comodo Internet Security. Everything is fine, except one problem. A program called “Harderbase FM Player” stopped working :frowning: It starts loading after doubleklick, but no program window appers. No nice internet radio any more with this player. So i am not a noob in web and pc tech, but now i am out of ideas. All other players, web, lan etc is fine. After adding and allowing net access normally after first use without any result, I manually deleted it from the allowed items list and added it again as a trusted apllication, it still won’t load. This beaviour happens on both of my Win7 64 Ult. PCs. Deinstalling Comodo results in a working player. Link to the player: http://hbplayer.harderbase.net/HarderBase.FM_Player_Installer.msi. Any ideas ?

I just downloaded and tried the player.

You need to add the executable of the player to Detect Shellcode injections (i.e. Buffer overflow protection) exclusions.

Hey, perfect solution. Thank you very much !!! :slight_smile: But some more problems now, image software like Daemon Tools and Alcohol 120 won’t work. I will search the forum for a solution :wink: Again, thanks for the fast answer.

Follow the workarounds in App. is not working correctly, but does not seem to be s/boxed. What to do?.