Comodo is minimizing full screen apps

I’m using Comodo Firewall version 5.3 on Windows 7 64-bit. When I am running a full screen game or full screen movie, Comodo will either minimize it or turn off fullscreen mode whenever it starts a check for updates. How can I fix this? Thanks.

Known bug.

Any fix for it? Or can we expect it to be fixed with a update soon? Or anyway to make windows non minimizable?

Un-check Show balloon messages?

Thank you for your reply, it is already unchecked. When it happens a window comes up that says static, it looks like the update window, then it goes away after a few seconds and returns focus to the window I was on, but that crashes a lot of games. I also tried un-checking check for updates automatically and it still does it.

Like that is it? Right. :wink:

Un-check Enable Comodo Message Center? :slight_smile:

I have tried unchecking that before and it still happened. But I went ahead and un-checked everything but automatically detect new networks. The window says only the word static though, and the start, cancel, and back buttons. I can take a screen shot next time if you want. Thank you so much for the help.

Yes, please.

Also run C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO Internet Security\cfplogvw.exe (assuming you have CIS installed in the default location), it’s CIS’s External Log Viewer. It’s very good… make the window bigger. Anyway, check the various sections… but, pay particular attention to the Tasks Launched log for something correlating to the focus issue… in time probably.

I checked the log and there was nothing about that window that I could see. I will upload a screen shot as soon as I can. Again I appreciate your help.