Comodo is blocking my network printer

Hello there,
this is my first post. I’ve got a problem with my network router. It’s working perfectly when I turn off my Comodo firewall, but when it’s activated the printer gets no documents to print.
My question is, how and where in the Comodo firewall can i add my network printer as trusted source, that it’s not blocked?

Hello smozart, welcome to the forums,

The easiest way to do this is to use the “Stealth Ports Wizard” to create some application/global rules for your printer.
Firewall/Common tasks/Stealth Ports Wizard->The top box “Define a new trusted network stealth my ports to everyone else” should be checked allready, just click “Next”
Check “I would like to define and trust a new network zone” put in the IP address of the printer in the Start and End and hit Finish.
You should receive the message “Your firewall has been configured accordingly” and if you look in Firewall/Advanced/Network Security Policy, there should be 2 “Application rules” for “System” allowing traffic to the printer IP and also 2 “Global rules”.

Matt

p.s. Does it show in the “View Firewall Events” traffic destined for the printer being blocked?