Comodo Internet Security v11.0.0.6710 - RC

Proxy where ? This is a clean install with no existing program. Anyway, since the full CIS works, no problem.

You need to set CIS to use the beta server for updating or edit your Hosts file. This image shows how to change the CIS settings:

Hello,
After installation in info about program i have still previous version 11.0.0.6704. I don’t whats going on ??

Best Regards, Maciejak

This rc update seems to install and run well.

:-TU

Can you check the Tasks logs and see what was reported about the version numbers for old and new version?

v11.0.0.6606 used hd, CPU… :-\

Update for v11.0.0.6710

Firewall is corrupted, downloaded again and that one is also corrupted. HTTP status 404 it says.

Corrupted how do you mean? Does the download not finish correctly? What url’s were you using to download the firewall? Did you download the off line or online installer?

Online installer, from this thread, just the firewall version, I can’t even install it just gives me a 404 error. I tried the last one to choose, ran as an admin and it seems to be doing well atm.

Dang, still can’t watch Facebook videos and gifs on this RC version.

Hi Cheater87,

Please enable proxy settings as EricJH mentioned to use online installers.

I tried the last one to choose, ran as an admin and it seems to be doing well atm.
Offline installer doesn't need any proxy settings to be installed.
Dang, still can't watch Facebook videos and gifs on this RC version.
Thanks for reporting. We will look into it.

Kind Regards,
PremJK

Where is Tasks logs ??

Hi MacieJak,

You can view Task logs in Advanced Tasks → View Logs → Tasks. Please attach your screenshot here, to see what updates are installed.
Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,
PremJK

I was installing it fresh from this page, not an update, also will this RC version update normally or will I have to download a new version when the final release comes out?

Hi Cheater87,

When we release final version, you can update to new version by internal update or wait till we release update for all.

Kind Regards,
PremJK

Thanks.

Will be updated, if the server does not break anything. Prerequisites: enable the main update channel in the Proxy settings; allow access to the network for the cmdagent.exe (the default is allowed).
Also you can Updates checked manually by clicking the Update in the main window

http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/111.1537875708.png

Like I wrote install 11.0.0.6710 but in log is 11.0.0.6704, See picture in atachment.

What version number does CIS report when you look under Help → About?

This is only when Opera is sandboxed, when it is unsandboxed I can.