Comodo Internet Security v10.0.2.6396 Released

With RS3 you have to click on either Domain, Private, or Public network category to see the firewall status.

I have always understood that WF should be turned off when using CFW, even if WF service should be enable (which is my case).
Has anything changed? Now both CFW and WF have to be ON ?
By the way, everything is working fine, so I don’t care too much about WDSC (I have also disabled its tray icon)

I think if Windows Firewall should be turned off when you install CIS or Comodo Firewall Comodo should alert about this or deactivate the Firewall. I always see that when I install CIS or Comodo Firewall Windows Firewall is kept active and no Comodo warning about that so suppose no issue also if Windows told is better have one Firewall only.

No way

Well, not even a sign that CIS is installed here. Win10x64, build 16.299.19

Ok, my fault!!! On the main page nothing is showing. I posted the screenshot. But when I click on the shield, it says Comodo Antivirus is installed as an antivirus provider. Is it how it should be?

Also, I can’t click on “open Comodo antivirus”.

Starting Windows 10, Microsoft doesn’t want to disable components, it just wants Security Provider to register product.

One of support staff member will send PM to you and will work further to identify the problem.

And since Comodo uses its own filtering engine and driver I would said you can without expecting any issue.

What happens when you reset the Windows Security Center following https://support.eset.com/kb217/?locale=en_US ?

Can you see in Event Viewer if the service crashes? As a workaround change the settings of the service to always and immediately restart it when it crashes.

Also, check the screenshot. CIS is missing from security center.
What happens when you reset the Windows Security Center following https://support.eset.com/kb217/?locale=en_US ?

Classic shell still changes color. At least radeonsettings.exe is causing no troubles anymore :-TU
Are you using the latest version of Classic Shell? Do you see Classic Shell in the Containment or HIPS logs? Did you try adding it to the BO exclusions?

I changed the start menu to metro style as a workaround. After the last restart audio service started normally! Yes, I did reset the WSC, but all is still the same. Comodo staff memer contacted me on PM and we’re working on the issues :-TU

Smartscreen.exe is trying to connect to the internet. Why is it enabled at all, after CIS installation? It doesn’t make sense.

Just upgraded to Windows 10 Home 1709 build 16229.19 and CFW is recognized in WDSC

Hi, peopleinside.

Thank you for reporting. Your issue is under investigation, please check your PM.
Could you please check the issue with CIS v10.0.2.6396 and let us know the results if the issue will persist.

Kind Regards,
Sergey.

The imported list in the Content Filter from Symantec, after the reboot is deleted along with the category.

Thank you.
Seems online CIS is not working. No Download… I tried also to reboot and relunch the setup.
Nothing. Say at 0 %

Rating Scan detected 1 Untrusted Cert i.e Adguard Cert & show Trust Level 0%
Trust Adguard Cert & next Rating Scan correctly show Trust Level 100%

Win 10 Pro 64 Bits, Version 1703, OS Build 15063.674
CFW Clean Install, CAV not installed, Windows Defender disabled, no 3rd party AV & no other realtime security software, Windows Firewall disabled

I have submitted a bug report in the mod tracker so we’ll see what they say.

Make sure you revert host file changes to remove beta IP address.

Yes if it detects a non-default root CA in trusted root store then it is treated as a malware infection because it can be used to silently MiTM attack ssl connections or used to sign malware files. Same trust level if malware was found during rating scan.

Online Installer is version specific or will always download the latest stable version?

Offline Installer come with Firewall & Antivirus only i.e no additional software & no Internet Security Essentials, right?

Install with Online Installer - It would be good to provide option to not install Internet Security Essentials.

It should always download the latest version available.

Offline Installer come with Firewall & Antivirus only i.e no additional software & no Internet Security Essentials, right?
Correct hence small download size.
Install with Online Installer - It would be good to provide option to not install Internet Security Essentials.
It will download but not install unless ISE was never installed before. So if you removed ISE, it won't install unless you manually run the installer for it.