Comodo Internet Security v10.0.1.6286 Hotfix RC

snap

I did the first time; then tried a clean install, but the same none-update of ISE

Also found, that Secure Shopping isn’t installing now and won’t from within CIS either, giving the attached error - in spite of deleting downloader folder with advice from the forum

I may try a complete clean install from all Comodo apps later on, but I don’t have the time right now

How did you update to 6286? Did you modify host file or add the IP to proxy and host settings in CIS and run update task? Or did you run the online installer. For me I installed v92 of ISE then ran the update after adding IP to update settings and ISE was updated to v94 along with CIS updating to 6286.

I’m noticing cmdagent crashing when trying to view a process activities with killswitch. I have memory dumps in CisDumps folder and in ReportQueue of the WER folder.

I modified the Hosts file and ran the update first; but I’ll try the identical steps to yours after removing both ISE and CIS later today - thanks

No joy here. Removed CIS and ISE from Control Panel, then used the removal batch file

Installed 6258, but ISE is not installed by that, so installed ISE from the stand alone which puts in v.92

Ran the update to the RC 6286, but ISE is not upgraded still

Plus the errors with Secure Shopping still persist and it isn’t installed by CIS now, with the errors attached

Ok - managed to update ISE to 94 by running the Installer manually from the C:\ProgramData\Comodo\Installer\ise_installer.exe

The CSS problem still remains as the Installer file in that folder still gives the errors and is looking for an .msi file which doesn’t exist. The only one there is C:\ProgramData\Comodo\Installer\css_installer.exe

Hi Ploget,
After having hosts entries, please see if you are able to download following:
https://download.comodo.com/cis/download/installs/5050/web/xml_binaries/ise/ise_installer.exe

and see if that indicates latest v94.

Thanks
-umesh

Getting a 404 not found with modified host entries.

My mistake:
http://91.209.196.83/cis/download/installs/5050/xml_binaries/ise/ise_installer.exe

please try above, removed ‘web’ from path.

Yep it points to v94

Response someone?

ISE is fine now and updated to 94

The problem I have is that CSS is not installed by CIS on installation and can’t be installed through CIS either - giving the errors shown on previous post

Overall system sound or the sound that plays when a CIS alert is displayed that gets delayed?

CSS usually is not shipped with the beta versions. Considering Umesh hasn’t made any comment to CSS missing then it is probably expected to not work.

Ok - thanks for the explanation. It’s not important; as long as it’s not a fault with the RC

Hi Ploget,
If you have hosts entries and install CIS, you should get CSS as well.

In case you do not get CSS, please share installation log as can be found under Windows temp folder (i.e. %temp%) in following example format:
cmdinstall.exe_17-08-21_21.45.25.log

Thanks
-umesh

Log attached Umesh

Overall system sound or the sound that plays when a CIS alert is displayed that gets delayed?

Both, CIS alert, system sound and playing sound, but not always.

Thanks, it looks like CIS is able to download and execute fine.
Will have to investigate further.

In the mean time, can you please find installer from:
C:\ProgramData\Comodo\Installer\css_installer.exe
and double click and try to install and see if that works?

Already tried that . . . it reaches about 55% the stops with the errors shown - looking for the .msi file