Comodo Internet Security Premium

Dear Comodo,

I am a very satisfied user of your free Comodo Internet Security Premium software bundle and would like to ask you a question regarding non-profit organizations. I do some volunteer IT work at a local non-profit organization and they have asked me what options there are for free computer security bundles. I have read on the Internet that Panda and Comodo were the two best free options available. In any case, I wanted to ask and confirm with you whether or not it is true that non-profit organizations may use your free Comodo Internet Security Premium Suite, legally.

Sincerely,
                                                                                                                  Sean

Hi and welcome hetrinity,
Comodo Internet Security Premium is free for anyone. :slight_smile:
Comodo Internet Security Premium
Quote below is taken from FAQs in the above link.
Kind regards.

[b]Is it free for business users too?[/b] Yes. However, enterprises looking to implement Internet Security on large networks of workstations would benefit from the centralized management capabilities of Comodo Endpoint Security Manager (CESM).
[url=http://www.comodo.com/business-security/network-protection/endpoint-security-manager.php]CESM[/url]

Dear Comodo,

Thank you for your quick response. Additionally, thank you for offering your software freely to not only home users, but to non-profit organizations as well. It will definitely be one of the possible candidates as I will mention the others that do require payment.

Sincerely,
                                                                                                         Sean

I will thank Comodo along with you Sean. :-TU
Please note, I am a volunteer forum Moderator and not a member of staff.
Thanks for your support.
Kind regards.