COMODO Internet Security has stopped working

Today I had two times the following windows message “COMODO Internet Security has stopped working. Windows is checking for a solution to the problem” in Windows 10. This happened also yesterday one time.

Comodo didn’t seem to have actually stopped when this happened, but it got me worried.

I have attached the technical info of all three times, from windows Security and Maintenance.

Hi Hippiemaster,

Please provide Msinfo32.exe and Windows Event logs by using this guide and check if there are any dump files located in C:\ProgramData\Comodo\CisDumps folder and please provide that too if you have any.
you can upload these logs to any online storage and share us the link.

We request you to please check with latest CIS 10.0.2.6420, whether you can reproduce the issue.

Kind Regards,
PremJK

Hi, as I was not sure of the info included in the logs, I have encrypted the rar and PM-ed you the password. If you know it is safe to upload it here, I can re-upload it without password, for it may help others too.

There wasn’t any CisDumps.

I updated today to 6420 when offered from auto-update. I cannot reproduce, but hoping it will resolve the issue.
Thanks a lot.