Comodo Internet Security Free V4 Submit Files Compression Error

In version 3 of Comodo Internet Security Free one of my favorite features was the ability to submit suspicious folders/files or folders/files that were possible false positives from the program, but in version 4 I can no longer submit folders even when Include Files From Subfolders Too is selected and about 40% of single files not in folders will not submit; in both cases I get a Compression Error message.

So a large majority of the files and folders I want to submit will not, some files will submit but no folders will, and having to try to upload one file at a time would take forever when dealing with large numbers of files in a variety of folders and locations.

Is anyone else having this problem?

I am using Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit, I have tried running the program as Administrator but that did not work, and I am logged in as the Administrator but that did not work and I have uninstalled and re-installed it.

I am using Comodo Internet Security Free V$ and Windows Firewall, and I am not sure what the problem is because my internet connection (cable) is working fine and I can submit files quickly and easily with Lavasoft’s Ad-aware Free ThreatWork (which allows multiple files to be selected and submitted from the context menu which is Very convenient, if folder could be submitted too one day that would be perfect)

Anyway, I hope this problem is figured out and the ability to submit files/folders from the context menu too will be added, so I can get back to submitting possible malware and false positives when they are detecting in a more convenient way again.

Keep up the good work,
-John

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hello, since I updated to Comodo Internet Security Premium Version 4.1.149672.916, the compression error when trying to submit folders and some files is no longer a problem.

I would like to say thank you and keep up the great work, and I also look forward to the ability to submit from the context menu as well one day.

Good luck and I hope more people learn about Comodo’s many products and start using them.

Have a good day,
-John