Comodo Internet Security Firewall error

I installed the newest Windows 10 Home 64bit RTM version and the Comodo Firewall says “The network firewall is not functioning properly”.
There is a button “Fix it”. I clicked on it and then Comodo says to reboot the system which I did but the error is still there !
Does it mean that the Firewall is not working at all ?
Is there a fix for it ?

[attachment deleted by admin]

I am having the exact same problem. Windows 10 Pro (x64) updated last night and I now get same error message this morning. The fix button does nothing. Rebooting does nothing.

I was able to fix this issue with relative ease on my computer, took about 20 minutes.

I downloaded the latest version of CIS found in this forum. I installed as an upgrade. Unfortunately, I lost all of the settings after the upgrade. I have been using CIS for a long time and have installed on many computers so it didn’t take long to set the way I want. A couple of reboots later and everything is working correctly.

Maybe this will work for you.

Did this start after an upgrade of Preview10?
If so it seems the firewall service is disconnected from the NIC(s), can someone check the network and sharing center, adapter, and check if the Comodo Firewall helper service is still attached?

I’m having the same issue. Could you–or someone else–possibly get me a link to the newest update?

yes, upgrade to win10.

you check this by opening the network connection?
in properties, I don’t see anything related to Comodo.
When I try to install a service, it doesn’t show anything related to Comodo either.
I have Oracle (VirtualBox driver) and Rivet Network (Killer Bandwidth Control, related to my NIC), which are both already configured correctly.

Comodo is working on a hotfix, I guess for now all we can do is wait…