Comodo Internet Security Detects a Trojan every time I scan with Emsisoft...

I’ve got Emsisoft Emergency Kit for a second opinion scanner and every time I scan Comodo detects… x4
TrojWare.Win32.Trojan.Xpack.~gen1@107336679… The alart pops up four times.

The Trojan is detected in the C:\Users\myname\AppData\Local\Temp\tmp00006b64\tmp0002de60 folder…

I’ve done a Full Scan with Emsisoft (nothing) Comodo AV pops up when Emsisoft gets too the AppData Folder.
Comodo AV also pops up when I just do a custom scan in the Downloads Folder with Emsisoft.
I’ve done a scan with HitmanPro (nothing) Comodo AV doesn’t pop up.

I’m running Windows 7 and a fully updated Comodo Internet Security

CIS Real Time scanning has heuristics set too Low

I am quite nervous about this, I hope its just a false positive…

Any information about this I would be extremely grateful

Thank you everyone.

To be sure about infection and you can solve it with Zemana AntiMalware Free
https://zemana.com/ThankYou/Download?source=download&ProductID=2&IsFree=True&IsPortable=False

Download it and full scan your system.

Hello
Temp files to be deleted
run command
% Temp% + Ok
erase everything
Empty trash
Scanner again

Thank You
I’ll see if that helps.

Hey again…

I empted the Temp Folder… I browsed too it then selected everything and then deleted…

I Custom scanned with Emsisoft… Comodo AV detected x4 TrojWare.Win32.Trojan.Xpack.~gen1@107336679

I stopped the Emsisoft scan and browsed too the AppData\Local\Temp Folder and its full with all sorts,
one of the folders was named “tmp0000396a” That’s one of the folders that Comodo AV detected had that Trojan in…

I’m no expert but I think Comodo AV is detecting Emsisoft Temp files as malicious… I have no idea… I need a ■■■■…

Windows 7 Pro
Comodo Internet Security v8.4.0.5068
Emsisoft Emergency Kit 11.0.0.6082

Hi,
Yes, probably …

Hello again peeps,
Just a quick update…

Emsisoft Emergency Kit has 3 scan options, Quick Scan, Malware Scan and Custom Scan…

When I do a Quick Scan and a Malware Scan with Emsisoft, Comodo AV doesn’t pop up…
When I do a Custom Scan with Emsisoft, Comodo AV pops up four times with
TrojWare.Win32.Trojan.XPack~gen1@107336679

When I turn off “Scan in Compressed archives (Zip, Rar, Cab)” in Emsisoft Custom Scan options, Comodo AV doesn’t pop up…
When I turn the option back on, Comodo AV pops up…

Really strange… Does anyone have any ideas?

I am kinda thinking that it might be the way Emsisoft deals with Compressed archives and Comodo AV does like it…lol…

Full Scan with Comodo AV with Heuristics set too Medium = Nothing
MalwareBytes Scan = Nothing
HitmanPro Scan = Nothing
Emsisoft Quick, Malware and Custom Scan = Nothing

There is one more thing I’m considering doing, turning off heuristics in Comodo Real Time Scanning… It’s set too Low at the moment…
although I am a bit worried about doing that.

Thank You for Your time peeps…

Sorry for going on and on… and on.