COMODO Internet Security CIS 4.0.138377.779 Released !

Sorry guys, but I’m getting error 0x80072eff in random files while updating (eg. cav.russian.chm, cavscan.exe, etc).
What is it ?
In the meanwhile I’m downloading standard MSI package.

what skin are you using and where did you get it from. I like it.

Opps. that didnt show the pic you uploaded.

“VritualRoot”

Unprofessional typo, that

No it is not a typo. It is intentional to keep it unique.

weird

I know what Virtual is, but no idea what Vritual is… :wink:

Hi Guys,

Since egemen said - that was done intentionally
probably the Root of the the Ritual is just Virtual ;D Cheers!

Nope, the root of the word Vritual is Greek, comes from word Vritualos, which means unreal! :-TU ;D

Anyone know if log file cleaning has been fixed?

“VritualRoot”

Shhh! Someone probably won a trip to Disney World for thinking that up :slight_smile:

Same here.

Also note sandbox GUI text improved in part.

Good work Egemen.

Mouse

“VritualRoot”

lol :smiley:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Not only sandbox’s re-routing has changed from “:\Sandbox” to :\VritualRoot", same with Registry keys.

And look at a nice grammatical error at my screenshots (memory access).

Comodo needs me to grammar-check for them. :smiley:

Or you. 88)

Think again :smiley:

Thanks COMODO for such great product. :comodorocks:

But, the update didn’t remove the original :\Sandbox directory. I had to delete it manually.

Thanks comodo, upgraded to latest version with updater, everything is working smoothly:)

Sorry if this is posted at the wrong place. I am new and didn’t find another place to post my question.

I got a notification for the update but cannot get it to install. It seems to download to the end, but never installs the new version. I restarted the computer, still no change. It is the third time I download it by going to More, Check for update. Still no new version installed. As I have a dial-up connection, it is beginning to be a big problem on my side.

Any ideas why it doesn’t install?

Windows Vista
Comodo Firewall with Defense+ version 4.0.135.239.742

I wonder why Process Explorer doesn’t show description and version for cmdagent.exe. It also doesn’t verify its digital signature (or at least it doesn’t show it). :-\

Three computers with Windows XP SP3.