Comodo Internet Security and government infiltration

Putting all ethics and politics aside, there is a very interesting aproach to get a direct answer and public disclosure to this exact question.

Comodo is a security company that does its very best to defend pn every aspect within its scope.
They also guarantee security. The main question is not the $500 buy off ( or in the case of ssl millons) but the terms and conditions of the liability for damages. It does not matter if it is law enforcement or intelegence or malicious hacker a breach of security is a breach of security. Even then there are enterprise agreements as well. If I was comodo I would be thininkg very carefully about any “back doors” and deliberately closing all of them off, if none exist one cannot be forced to hand it over. If one is forced to create one I could consider wikileaks, or moving offshore out of the jurisdiction or spelling it out in no uncertan termsin the fine print. Otherwise the damages could easily reach into the billions of $

At the end of the day, unfortunately this is the only way to tell if a security product can truly be trusted I have no doubt those that will be making decisions for enterprise grade solutions will be looking carefully for exactly this now and in the future.

Have you not seen the recent wikileaks article on Comodo?

Do you have a url handy?

https://forums.comodo.com/news-announcements-feedback-cis/wikileak-documents-show-governments-couldnt-penetrate-comodo-internet-security-t106848.0.html;msg775401#msg775401