COMODO Internet Security 7.0.312140.4101 RC Released!

Guys also good news here :azn: My file submission is also working:

http://i.hizliresim.com/e71dZv.png

I can get “Cloud.Behaviour.Suspicious@1” :-TU

Yes same as for you yigi, but noticed that sometimes it fails with the same error, what I do is retry like 3/5 times and then it uploads.

hahaha yes my friend I just tried it and same error again… After Itried again it worked. LOL ;D

At least it works :wink: . But status has been changed in tracker with new informations.

What is the new info, spy?

Only that the bug seems partially fixed. One time it works, another time it does not, to make it working we have to retry 2/3 times.

Ok, thanks.
Let’s hope next build will solve it completely.

Any info yet on Website Filtering,

Since it’s active

DB is still on v11.

Any new recognizer for Viruscope in this version or same as before?

Yeah, it sure is. Mind you, I’m puzzled how the Website Filtering works. I guess I may need to study Virusscope

+1000

File Submission doesn’t work for me.

Edit: It works now :slight_smile:

If it sometimes works and sometimes doesn’t I call it NOT WORKING!

You are right, this is considered as unfixed for me.

I’m with mouse on this,I feel a good deal more time should be spent in BETA before rolling out,what is a substantial update.

Still same, whenever new recognize will be about to be pushed, they’ll let us know.

Me too, there are some issues that should be resolved before final release. Also Web Filter need to receive new updates, and maybe VC too.

Kaspersky in general is a bit further compared to many. While some release 2014 version they already working on 2015 version.

Also Comodo ATM is a bit late with this release already as many already released new 2014 versions.

While many believe in longer user BETA testing it comes down to Comodo staff call.

Maybe Comodo will give frequent updates to the stable version after final release. Not sure though. :-\