COMODO Internet Security 7.0.312140.4101 RC Released!

Glad to see you are still testing CIS against malware. :slight_smile:

Congratulations on the public Release Candidate.

@ everyone else, please find and report all of the bugs you can. This may be the final lap. :wink:

I tested it against 202 pieces of malware (malware pack from malwaretips) even with heuristics set to high it only detected 94. The BB was set at untrusted, no active malware was found on the system, but registry keys were left behind. Is that normal?

Why is the beta period so short, Kaspersky runs from March to August with their beta program, releasing the RC in July - that’s 5 months…

They have a large staff and their products are all paid so they have more resources for development.

All recognizers?! No! not even close

i had not tasted cis 7 beta and is cis 7 rc is worth to try on my production machine?

Yes.
https://forums.comodo.com/news-announcements-feedback-cis/submit-applications-here-to-be-whitelisted-2014-t100712.0.html;msg741316#msg741316
It will slowly go back to normal.

Use “Fully virtualized” setting and Clean the sandbox in order to avoid dropped files and registry keys.

Files getting uploaded here :

See http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2014/08/1392965078-upload1.jpg

Also got cloud based alerts like CloudBehaviorSusp.

Could you test please ? I think that those internal changes also affected file submission.

just uploaded 2 files successfully seems to be fixed

I will not talk that soon, I’ll continue testing. Hopefully it is correctly fixed but so far it seems OK.

i agree thats why i said seems. Ill keep trying different files too

My file submission is working, I uploaded 94 files all fine, hope that helps!

Yes that helps, thanks for feedback. :-TU

yes it does thanks for letting us know :-TU

Nice, thank you devs and Melih. :-TU :■■■■

I wonder if this is real RC.

Thank you, good to know this minor stuff is finally fixed :-TU

updated via internal updater , all went fine