COMODO Internet Security 5 BETA Wishlist

Hello All,

Let’s start a new round of Wishes.
Please post them as detailed as possible so they are easy to understand and read for everybody.

If you agree with a wish please “Quote” the wish and Post “+1 :-TU”

If you don’t agree to a wish please don’t post a reply.

Please let the Log Viewer option “Clear logs” return in the CIS Premium version.

The “Clear logs” option has been removed from the CIS Log viewer in the past, can we please get it back for the Premium version, possibly by letting the Log Viewer verify if it’s the Premium version or not and show it if applicable.

Please let the CIS version and AV Database version from build 1026 return.

I think it’s useful information to have on the Summary screen.

[attachment deleted by admin]

New request for an old wish! A Timer or a Warning when individual features of CIS are disabled.

https://forums.comodo.com/wishlist-cis/a-timer-or-warning-please-t35701.0.html;msg253926#msg253926

+1

Please create visual indication that GAME MODE is Active.

As Game Mode is activated/de-activated manual the chance is that a user “forgets” to switch back, currently the GUI has no visual indication that Game Mode is active.

[attachment deleted by admin]

+1

+1 :-TU

+1 :-TU

1. Change icon, or give reminder after being in game mode for a while
  2. Less overall memory use. I have seen it close to 700meg with VM+Ram combined, which I am guessing accounts for the heavy disk i/o at times as parts of the program are being moved between ram and the hard drive.
  3. Combine signature updates & program updates, rather than having two different update sections in the GUI
  4. Continue to improve whitelist. Programs like Dropbox were reported many months ago, and still provide pop-ups.
    4a. Until whitelist is perfected, add back an install mode that turns off the sandbox, and puts D+ & firewall in a training mode. I had a great deal of difficulty trying to get a game install yesterday due to different install files being blocked, sandboxed, etc…
  5. Lighter CPU usage when AV is enabled

I would like to see the option to disable logging returned to Preferences.

https://forums.comodo.com/wishlist-cis/requesting-a-auto-upload-to-comodo-if-unknown-t59511.0.html
every unknown files should be submited to comodo for analyses, maybe if they are found on the harddrive but for sure if one componend of comodo encounters them like the firewall, the av, sandbox, cloud and so one, the file should be submited automatically without asking, the butten "submit file to comodo… " is only for the people which have this option disabled in that case. I think this would be very usefull and as you can see the people which voted think this to.
sry for my bad english but i think you get the idear.

MfG

Saladien

This is a bug in v5 BETA 1066

I want to see finally an option to schedule the automatic updates.Please, comodo!Is it so hard to make it?

+1

+1

+1

+1

+1

Definitely need a gadget COMODO for desktop of computer :slight_smile: