COMODO Internet Security 5.5.195786.1383 Released! when next update?

COMODO Internet Security 5.5.195786.1383 Released! when next update take place?

WIR’day.

WIR = When It’s Ready.

I guess in a couple of weeks…

the next release is in beta right now. a new beta will probably be out in the next week or so. i would say a month or so till the final but this is just my guess. like everyone else said when its ready

I’m not a fan of 6 months to a 1 year for major update. and they should release firewall updates once a month!

CIS has maintenance updates throughout the year in between big(ger) releases. They are not monthly but that surely puts CIS outside of the 6 or 12 month only cycle.

Maybe in September? We can see that many AV companies release their next version product in this September…

Version 5.8 might be released this September. If it would get released my guess would be late September. But anybody’s guess is as good as mine… :wink:

Why the hurry for a new release when thiis one is working 100% perfectly.javascript:void(0);javascript:void(0);
Can anyone tell me how to get the smilies to work?.

Wow!..Now it’s October and still no software updates ???

It has been said app. 2 weeks after 5.8 final release and now it’s 8th day after…

it’s not throw the main channel downloading the update and still has bugs… in the product version 5.8

hello… it’s 20 October 2011 and not software updates…of COMODO Internet Security 5.5.195786.1383 to COMODO Internet Security 5.8.211697.2124 Released!.. It must have to much bugs to release “check for updates” and still No Software updates!

You should get them now.

The system can’t find the file specified

[attachment deleted by admin]

Think there has been slight problem with the auto-download/update, so if you really cannot wait and “must” have it, then do fresh install or wait 1 more day for it to be sorted…??

There was a problem and updates were suspended.