Comodo Internet Security 5.10

After a long time I have installed CIS default on my family system.

I am impressed with Comodo’s all the whitelist functions.

I ran all the softwares on the system & none were autosandboxed & no popups at all.

I hope most of the common & popular used programs are in local whitelist & not cloud whitelist as this will work better when internet connection is disconnected. And hope this gets more better in version 6.

Initial Full Scan found no malware & no FPs.

I have only 2 point to ask.

As this is familys system & everyone install/uninstall their programs. I am kind of the systems maintenance guy.

How do I know what programs were trusted by them & not by Comodo?

How do I know which programs were sandboxed by them through Elevated Privilege Rights?

I wish there were Trusted Lists by Comodo & Trusted Lists by Users & Applications Sandboxed (install/uninstall)

It would have been easy for me to check which applications they trusted.

And it would have been easy for me to know if the application is not working fine as it was installed sandboxed & the application was not uninstalled properly as it was uninstalled sandboxed.

Is this thing available in version 6?

If not I hope it will be available in the subsequent version 6.

It is not possible to know who added a file to the Trusted Files list.

How do I know which programs were sandboxed by them through Elevated Privilege Rights?
D+ would have logged this.
I wish there were Trusted Lists by Comodo & Trusted Lists by Users & Applications Sandboxed (install/uninstall)
And others with you.
It would have been easy for me to check which applications they trusted.
You can cross reference the Trusted Files list with the D+ logs. D+ will have logged the starting of an unknown file and subsequent answer. It's not the most convenient way though.
And it would have been easy for me to know if the application is not working fine as it was installed sandboxed & the application was not uninstalled properly as it was uninstalled sandboxed.
The D+ logs will tell when an application is installed by automatic sandboxing.
Is this thing available in version 6?

If not I hope it will be available in the subsequent version 6.

V6 works like v5.x.

Thanxx for the info & your time.