COMODO Internet Security 5.0.159634.1091 RC Released!

:-TU :-TU :-TU

Great job!!!

Great work guys!
No more freez or crash.

System seems like running really smoother :slight_smile:

Light as a feather for me in Windows 7 x86.
Thanks and good job :slight_smile:

If you still have the sources please upload them to CIMA
http://camas.comodo.com/cgi-bin/submit

If you used default settings they should have already been analyzed by it, can’t hurt to send again.

Congrats with the release. (:CLP) :■■■■ (:NRD)

Just updated using the program updater. Time to explore performance improvements… 8)

Testing it in to systems (Windows 7 and Virtualbox Windows XP SP3).

Feels much lighter than CIS4! :-TU

nice work guys!

Awesome thanks, this version definitely puts COMODO up front as the leader of the pack!

awesome release ! (:CLP)

have you guys fixed the flaw that I’ve reported ?

I was an avast beta tester also. But there is a big difference, avast 4.8 to 5 added the firewall itself. CIS 4 have already the firewall, antivirus, defense+ and so on.

I had a feeling 5 was going to be rushed >.<

Feels better now. Though i have t check it tommorow on my Win7 x64 system where the last build had awful problems with my X-Fi soundcard, constantly sandboxing a component even though it was found safe and placed on trsted list.

So as an experienced beta tester do you think it’s safe to install it on the main computer?

I use v.4.1 and it runs totally ok for me.

Beautiful to see RC coming, now i will use it although its not yet final version, Lot of progess and as a user i m very happy that the bugs are fixed that fast, keep on doing such marvelous work comodo team.
Thanks to all beta users as well on my behalf for testing and reporting bugs.

You should only risk installing this on your main system if you have a backup/imaging strategy in place.Although this is a RC that doesn’t preclude the possibility of serious bugs remaining (or new bugs).

thanks andyman35 for answer. No i don’t have any back up images. so i’ll probably wait till the final version.

Though it is early, and more testing is needed to know for sure, both disk io and cpu time seem significantly reduced in this version. :-TU

no option of trust safe software vendor?