COMODO Internet Security 5.0.158836.1079 Released!

:BNC (:CLP) Thanks! :-TU
CIS also reads digital signatures from msi files now! :-TU

[attachment deleted by admin]

Great job Comodo :-TU

Without cfp crash so far :wink:

Good job, everything perfect for me

What about the new antispyware signatures?Anything?

Congratulations guys. And again CIS gets more secure… (:CLP)

How do you use the command line scanner?

I’ve installed it , did the full and the spyware scan , everything went fine ,

tried a couple pieces of malware , and did great against them , no hassle at all

and it’s also strangely lighter than the previous BETA more stable as well

good job guys , keep it up (:CLP)

Just installing this release, and Dropbox and ATI drivers still causing popups. :-TD

dropbox was mentioned several times but seems that nobody is reading that thread.

Yeah, I am still waiting for the greatly expanded whitelist. As of now too many safe programs are still being blocked & sandboxed.

great fixed that popup text alert with the intel graphics,thanks

hi.any idea when the final and full version is being released please.thanks. :comodorocks:

Have an itchy feeling inside my left toe it’s coming sooner than later - September my bet.

Thanks for this new version Egemen. Downloaded and running OK overnight.

Really good that a careful multi-stage approach is being taken to the release. :■■■■

Please don’t hurry the final stages. We need a really stable version 5 out there, building Comodo’s reputation!

Best wishes

Mouse

Please can you post a list of these fixes?

Please can you post a list of these fixes?

It is seriously difficult to test software effectively when you don’t know what is supposed to be fixed.

It means testers have to waste time re-testing issues that are known not to have been fixed. This means less time for generally exploring the software to find new bugs. Also less time spent checking that bugs that are meant to be fixed, have been actually been fixed on peoples machines

Accordingly, not giving a full list of fixes means either more bugs in the final release, or a longer release process.

Best wishes

Mouse

+1

Ability to add a vendor to trusted software vendor from sandbox notification like CIS 4.X

I have two cuttings on the pctures another cuttings

thanks for quick realease of new beta release with several fixes.

+1