COMODO Internet Security 4.1x.920 Update problem to run a game on ubisoft server

I am trying to run Silent Hunter 5, and to do that I need to connect to the Ubisoft Master Server to verify my game. When I do, I get a message saying that the service can’t connect to the internet. When I go to the service’s troubleshooting section, it suggests that there might be issues like a proxy server causing trouble. I am running Comodo Internet Security, which has a service/component/something installed in Networking Properties. Would this or anything else relating to Comodo be causing my problems with Ubisoft?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Allow your SH5 executable to go out on Ubisoft DRM servers.

how doing i do that?

Try and set your game in the Defense+ as an “Installer or Updater” and make sure it outside of sandbox and set your firewall to treat as a “Web Browser”

If that doesn’t work the delete them out of the Defense+ in the Computer Security Policy and the Network Security Policy sometime it get corrupt during Comodo setup and try again.

I don’t why it happening to me when I was playing call of duty modern warfare 2 using online steam

Take a look in Firewall->Advanced->Network Security policy->Application Rules. What rules are listed for your SH5 executable/launcher?

trusted application

Ubisoft Servers… :smiley:
Probability is that at least 90% of problems are on their side… Hell, even on launch day of the game their server crashed… Ubi is not reliable, but make sure that SH5.exe and it’s launcher/updater is allowed too, also don’t stealth ports. Other than that… well, I don’t know, I use ■■■■■ so I don’t need internet… :-TU

Bend over GakunGak ;D I need to KICK your backside square and hard like sitting on a barb wire you dirty little cheat.

Who? Me? :o
Nah, I would never do that! I’m innocent, it’s a conspiracy against me! :P0l
Joke aside, I only support products worth supporting, like ArmA2 and the like, console ports, unfinished products and money grabbing corporations do not interest me at all…
I, for one, value dedication and support and for example, Comodo is such a company and worthy of respect.
Ubisoft? Nope…
Paradox Interactive and other indie companies do deserve all their money!
Bioware/Obsidian too!