COMODO Internet Security 3.5 BETA Released [CLOSED]

Early observations:

• tiny memory footprint (esp considering this is a full suite!)
  • Awesome GUI

I think this is going to be a winner. Will just have to wait until some detection testing is done.

(:CLP) :-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU

same thing here (sorry, can´t wait to see it :slight_smile: ) A false positive?

See the first post of this thread:

"Where can I get the COMODO Firewall or COMODO Antivirus ?

COMODO Firewall or COMODO Antivirus canbe installed as standalone products by using the same setup."

I’d like to thank Melih and the Comodo team for their ideals and work in developing what sounds like a great product for the benefit of me and the users of the internet in general, in contrast to all other product development and business models.
(V)
I’m new to Comodo after being referred by a friend some months ago. I’ve been watching and following development of a Vista compatible product and am very pleased to be able to test and report on the new CIS.

Thanks again!
S.

■■■■ this download is slooooow. I’m gonna host a mirror somehwere…

Sorry, I haven’t read carefully.
thank you for the answer.

Some mirrors for greater download speeds, please :THNK

Thanks a million Melih to you & the Dev team, just finished download, I’ll post back my impressions of CIS later…
Regards :-TU :-TU :-TU
Xman :■■■■
(:KWL)

don´t mind…

False positives, confirmed for the CFP scanner:

https://forums.comodo.com/feedbackcommentsannouncementsnews/false_positive_in_signature_update_11th_of_september-t26971.0.html

LA

Thanks, added it to my exclusion list for the time being

Refuses to install on my server2003-workstation :frowning:

[attachment deleted by admin]

This is quite amazing. I am on Vista on my laptop. I would not know that CIS has taken over. No popups with firewall in safe mode and D+ in clean PC.

Just asked to confirm my network and no other queries.

The virus database updated itself.

It’s as if I have been using it for years.

Congratulations to all concerned.

Well done team!

Josh

the update froze the application on me not the computer rebooted ran update again everything went fine.
fantastic application Thanks for Melih & his dedicated staff.

:BNC :BNC :BNC :BNC :BNC :BNC :BNC :BNC :BNC :BNC

Just ran a scan. Just the one FP that has already been reported. I was surprised on how easily I could multi-task with the scan runnings on a old single-core PC. It did not bog down the whole machine like many other programs do. Very nice!!!

Wishlist thread:

https://forums.comodo.com/wishlist_cis/comodo_internet_security_wishlist_v1-t26998.0.html

I’m very curious. Downloading as we speak (:KWL)

sweet

And it is recognised by Windows Security Centre even in beta.