COMODO Internet Security 3.12.111745.560 Released

Noticed that too. Did you guys forget to add that to the release notes?:wink:

I just did a fresh install of CIS v3.12.111745.560 and after I imported my Proactive security settings I just left the Vista UAC off this time and everything is running splendidly!

~Maxx~

Thanks for the quick turn around. No issues with the Action Center anymore :-TU.

May I suggest that the update version is indicated on the updater dialog boxes? This would help in searching the forums for release notes / issues before installing. The release notes pages is a couple of versions behind.

Thanks for a great product ;D

Cheers

I have noticed the same thing with firefox over time. It is back to normal now. Interesting.

when will you fix problem with active connections (outbound connection) ? >:-D

hello,
i see some new setting in the defense+, the windows sockets interface. (image execution control settings / file to check)
itā€™s a new thing no ? i donā€™t remember i saw it before.
or maybe itā€™s windows management ?
iā€™m almost sure there were 11 choices and now there are 12.

otherwise, i see no prob yet with this new release running on windows 7 64bit.
I use the FW and the Defense+, no AV.

The bug with saving parental control settings is still not fixed. This is the second release without this simple fix. Please fix it as I use this a lot.

Nice job guys

Thanks

Canā€™t seem to find it, can you post a screenshot of that ?

I wouldnā€™t have thought that the sockets interface was a ā€œfileā€. ???

Glad to know that FP is being addressed. :slight_smile:

This is the second update, which hasnā€™t included the latest language files for languages other than English, Russian and Chinese. (At least the update doesnā€™t bring new files).

Since this results in a totally messed up HopSurf installation dialog at fresh installations, Iā€™ll post my latest language files here again. In the main program only minor issues with the translation have been fixed.

Regards, Mike

[attachment deleted by admin]

Iā€™ve said it many times. The same goes for the Brazilian translation.

But it seems that Comodo/Melih has no interest in listening to the translators.

These languages would be negligible?

Regrettable!!!

The same goes for the Brazilian translation.

Did you give up speaking Portuguese in Brazil?

The cause, why English, Russian and Chinese are up to date is simply, that they are done in house. No community language pack was updated as far as I know.
It has nothing to do with the ā€œimportanceā€ of the languages. Itā€™s in my opinion only a communication problem.

Do you get that message before installing 3.12 but after uninstalling 3.11, as well?

I apologize, this was not Comodo related I just disovered, sorry about that.

They are not being neglected. We are collecting them and testing them right now. But because of the urgency of these releases, we could not include them.

sorry for the inconvenience.

Egemen

Why this version programm no on site

I suggest it has to prove itself first.:slight_smile: