Comodo Internet Security 2024 v12.3.2.8124 BETA

CIS does not send any files from the program to Valkyrie, they hang unidentified for years until you manually drop some file through the web interface and then maybe when you open the FLS list you will get a verdict. Stop pretending you don’t understand what I’m talking about. All the difference between the beta is only in the build number, in fact it’s still the same 12.2.2.8012 from March 30, 2021)))

2 Likes

Okay then if you say so but i want to ask you what is this?

You say CIS and Xcitium dont send files to Valkyrie automatically
Yeah right…

What does the Xcitium Client Security paid product have to do with Comodo Internet Security Beta? I want to ask you what is this?

Stop playing the idiot.

3 Likes

So?
you said that Xcitium does not send files to Valkyrie automatically and about unidentified files i want to ask you what is this and what does the verdict say

I said that Comodo Internet Security does not interact with Valkyrie, nothing can be sent from it to it, I repeat to you once again, what does the commercial solution Xcitium Client Security have to do with the screenshots of which you constantly post in this topic? These are different products. Here is the Comodo Internet Security beta theme

2 Likes

The file that i uploaded manually was an unknown but then Xcitium Automated Analysis rated it Malicious

and in the final release it will have Valkyrie thats the point

Only FLS?
think twice then reply

The administration, developers or employees, if there are any here at all, can confirm the words of this Nik123 that in the final version of Comodo Internet Security Premium Free, if it ever comes out, there will be Valkyrie accessible from the program with sending unknowns to it and receiving a verdict?

2 Likes

@ilgaz Please teach him that there will be Valkyrie

The samples gets uploaded to Xcitiums instant malware analysis service(Valkyrie) if you have the option eneabled in File Rating Settings

The second option is Valkyrie Analyze unknown files by uploading them for instant analysis

XAMAS/Xcitium Verdict Cloud
@anon99452249 so Unrecognized files gets uploaded to Xamas/Xcitium Verdict Cloud

Nothing is sent anywhere, and if it is sent, then the verdict on the sent files remains unknown and they hang in this status until you manually change the verdict)))

2 Likes

when i had CIS i have sent files to Xcitium and every file got a verdict i dont know what are you talking about

For info, the submission to Valkyrie is not included in current CIS Beta

It’ll be out of Beta when it’s ready and even us mods haven’t been advised of a date but that’s normal. CIS .8012 is still effective against even the latest Ransomeware, the Beta runs fine at my end without any issue.

Ranting away won’t bring the stable release any sooner.

2 Likes

but in final release it will have Valkyrie

Not a correct statement.

Valkyrie does receive unknown files from CIS and does analyze and mark it.
the paid businesses do get a priority of analysis of valkyrie, which might explain why sometime results could be delayed.
However note that, delayed results does not effect the security of the user because security comes from containing that in the first place.

3 Likes

Translated into human language, Valkyrie is not in Comodo Internet Security and never will be))) The story that without Valkyrie, security is at the same high level and everything will fly into the sand, Comodo users know very well and have been hearing this for more than 10 years, and neither in which final version of CIS will Valkyrie not be, and if it is, then in the form of a paid function like in the corporate solution Xcitium Client Security, screenshots of which are shown for something by Nik123 in a thread where they are trying to find out a basic thing - when there will be an update, where for 1 For 5 years they have not been able to fix cosmetic errors in the interface, which was copied from the Chinese iObit.

1 Like