Comodo Internet Security 2020 v12.2.2.7036 Released.

Windows 10 Pro x64
Update > KB4556799 > 12 mai 2020 : KB4556799 (builds du système d’exploitation 18362.836 et 18363.836) - EXPIRÉ - Support Microsoft
Reboot PC
No problem
PC performance tests
Ordered:
Windows + R
perfmon /report

Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 18363.836
CIS Pro v.12.2.2.7036

That might be true but I don’t believe V12.2.2.7036 will ever appear in the release notes without the “_Beta” attached to the version.
But let’s wait and see what next version is added to the release list. :slight_smile:

Already reported as a bug and they are working on it:

https://forums.comodo.com/bug-reports-cis/diagnostics-have-found-some-errors-and-could-not-fix-them-m2437-t125525.0.html

So the diagnostic is buggy & the CFW installation is fine here?

For me, yes
Remender:
The Diagostics function is problematic
You have to go through the Windows 10

Configuration menu then Programs and Features
Click Comodo CIS> Uninstall / Change
CIS menu> Click on Repair

Yes - it’s a known issue and is being addressed

Neither powershell nor this method showed duplicates for me, however checking the registry keys did show 3 entries for both Av & Fw components. I was unsuccessful in removing them. :cry:

cis protect me since 2006 :-TU
protect me against malwares: Comodo internet security 12 - YouTube
comodo secure shopping protected against loggers: Comodo secure shopping protected - YouTube

my settings: Comodo Internet Security 12 - YouTube

Hello khanyash & ZorKas,

Diagnostic Error - It will be fixed in the upcoming release.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Have a nice day!

Kind Regards,
PD

But are you having issues with security center reporting CIS being disabled?

where can i download the latest version that is compatible with windows xp?
thanks.

You can download it from here:

https://forums.comodo.com/install-setup-configuration-help-cis/cis-free-for-windows-xp-and-vista-t125745.0.html

Could someone from Comodo staff please move below thread to the “Bug Reports - CIS” section?
I want to report the bug.
Thanks.

https://forums.comodo.com/install-setup-configuration-help-cis/switching-configurations-t125814.0.html

Yes, it takes forever for security center to realize Comodo is there, sometimes only one component is recognized and windows reactivates defender or begs to turn on windows firewall.

This is crossposting, you already have your own topic about this. There is no need to hijack other topics.

@CISfan, We are checking in it,Please wait.Once done,Let me inform you.
As per Eric,Please follow the instruction.
Have a nice day!

Hello riplikethat,

Thank you for reporting. Did you found any crash-dump on this location C:\ProgramData\Comodo\CisDumps ? If it contains Please share me for the further analysis of the exact issue.
Have a nice day!

I have moved CISfan’s post to the bug board and responded in the topic.

Also I found two crash logs in the CISdumps folder of Windows 10 1809 build 17763.1158 running CIS 7036 . One for cmdagent.exe and one for cavwp.exe.

I have sent the download links to the crash logs you by pm.

Hello EricJH,

Thank you for providing the dumps and let me check with my CIS team.
Have a nice day!

Interesting. When I searched for it, I found discussions suggesting that it was related to Comodo. Oh well, disabled the service anyway.

It is CIS issue since crash happened twice, after installing new version, after two reboots (cause of freeze and crash) and stopped when I disabled HIPS again. There’s no CISDumps folder since freezing thing froze all apps but my mouse still funtioned, until everything on-screen froze completely.

But anyway, if a crash happens again when using certain apps, then I’ll suspect those. Until then, considering how broken the last Comodo version was and caused similar issues, I’m gonna assume it was CIS and go back to older version if crashing keeps happening.

Meh, using free software, kinda expect this so not really bothered.