Comodo Internet Security 2019 (v12.0.0.6810) – Released

You do it right, I also install only offline and without a network.
I keep the rules, uninstall the old version, install the new version.
Try unpacking the distribution package in 7- Zip, take only cis_setup_x64.msi (or x86) from it and install it.
There is an option to install only a firewall (without antivirus) from cis_setup_x64.msi (x86) using the command line with the configuration file pickup.
To 23
And if you turn off the components in turn - HIPS, antivirus, firewall to determine the cause.
Check that there should be only one driver in the network settings - from COMODO.

Great job COMODO!

from South Korea

Hello everyone, thanks for your feedback, it if very much appreciated and helpful.

Beckend team is working on that, some users also might face the issue with AV DB updates check.

We are working on that. Fix will be delivered as soon as it is ready and confirmed, but unfortunately I can’t provide exact estimate at this moment.

Could you please check the following:

• disable comodo FW driver in network adapter settings, wait 3-5 minutes.
  • rename guard32.dll and guard64.dll, reboot and recheck

PS Sorry if I missed any question here - just let me know and i have a look.

Edit: I changed guard.dll to guard32.dll. Eric

Where are these files located? Rename them to what? Something random?

I don’t have guard.dll, just guard64.dll, located in system32 folder. I just renamed it to hohoho.dll. ;D Waiting 3-5 minutes now.

Could you please reboot and recheck? Renaming without reboot should not work.

After reboot CIS is not starting at all. I don’t see its icon in the tray. Also, I can’t even open my browser. Posting this from a phone.

Can’t open task manager either. The only thing I can do is move mouse cursor. ;D

To vladimir.semenov
What about this? https://forums.comodo.com/news-announcements-feedback-cis/comodo-internet-security-2019-v12006810-ndash-released-t124007.0.html;msg886747#msg886747

Not rename. Download this from page #1: Offline Setup Details:
Comodo Internet Security Premium (Firewall and Antivirus only)
http://download.comodo.com/cis/download/installs/1000/standalone/cispremium_only_installer.exe
Unpack cispremium_only_installer.exe in 7-Zip.
Go to folders with nave cispremium_only_installer and find cis_setup_x64.msi (or cis_setup_x86.msi), install it.

Ok, CIS finally started.

Why would I do that?

Hi aldist,

We will add it to wishlist, thanks :slight_smile:

Sorry guys, I’ve exceeded ■■■ limit :slight_smile: there can be delays with answers in private.

OK, NP.

Hello,
I confirm that file submission does not work
I go through Virus Total to validate

Waiting for an update
Thank you

Thanks for feedback, we will work on that.

Vladimir meant guard32.dll instead of guard.dll. You can find the guard32.dll in C:\Windows\SysWOW64 folder. Please rename it and reboot and try again.

I don’t know to what program guard.dll belongs. If you renamed guard.dll and not guard32.dll you renamed a dll from another program.

I have edited vladimir’s post and changed guard.dll to guard32.dll.

Already trying different version of cmdagent.exe, as suggested on PM. Thing is, new program update just arrived. When I click on “what’s new”, this page opens:

https://cdn.download.comodo.com/cis/download/updates/release/inis_7000/release_notes.html

So I guess it will revert my version of cmdagent to the original one, am I right?

Anyone?