Comodo IceDragon ver. 13.0 is now available for download!!

Please Turkish Language added ?

I guess not as all of them are not open source browsers.

could you list out the changes you made in original mozilla?? except addition of secure dns, site inspector, social share…

is there any chance comodo will bring back i-vault??

here’s some screenshot of comodo icedragon…

[attachment deleted by admin]

first off i know this is the first release and i’m glad comodo is offering dragon based on two different platforms. but i’m just telling the negatives so that it can improve

what I’ve noticed while using Ice Dragon is that the x on the tabs and the + for opening new tabs are a bit small. also there seems to be a compatibility issue between ice dragon and adblock plus when opening the add different filter option. the bottom of the windows is cut off so you can’t see all the filters even once you scroll down. run firefox and ice dragon side by side with adblock plus installed on both then right click on the adblock plus icon. (if not visible you will have open the customize window so you can add the adblock plus button to the UI). then click filter preferences on both browsers and compare that window between the browsers and you will see that they look different. then click add filter subscription and then click add a different filter subscription and you will see the cut off window

on a side note, good to see site inspector and the share button have been integrated into the context menu. why does that feature elude the original dragon? i’ve seen chrome extensions you the context menu what stops comodo?

Ran it in sandboxie. :slight_smile: Looks good guys. :-TU

+1

Indeed. Where is the limit :wink:

For some users, it is already difficult to understand the difference between Google Chrome and Comodo Dragon. Now with two Comodo browsers…for the time being, I don’t doubt there will be less confusion ;D

Dragon is advertised as the more secure browser available. What about Ice Dragon? As secure as the first Comodo browser, second most secure browser,…?

Why not simply make Comodo security and privacy extensions portable on a every browser platform?

A surprising little secret, it looks good thanks. :-TU

Please don’t let Dragon lag behind now, as it is still my browser of choice.

But you can use their engines, correct or wrong?

Why 2 browsers from Comodo? I dont understand…You are creating confusion that will affect both these browsers…

Comodo Secure DNS in this browser is still beta?

Now tell me which is more safe & secure browser among these two?

I wish Comodo had completely developed their own browser like all other Comodo products.

Comodo DNS to be used only with this browser is not there. Like dragon it would be good if the option is there.

If the Menu Bar is selected it looks weird. Without Menu Bar it looks fine.

XP 32 Bits

quality of security is in the eye of the beholder. right now out of the box I’d say dragon is more secure than FireFox but if you get noscript and request policy for FireFox and run FireFox in sandboxie or comodo sandbox then I’d say FireFox is more secure but some may disagree because FireFox doesn’t isolate everything into its own process. however I believe I heard chromium based browsers only isolated intrusted plugins but I’m not sure. basically there is no one browser that has all the security features of its own in combination with all the others offered by other browsers. so comodo made 2 browsers based on 2 different engines to give users a more secure alternative to FireFox and chrome. so for average users, if you like FireFox then go with ice dragon. if you like chrome then go with dragon. if you’re advanced then obviously you either have the knowledge or the ability to get the knowledge on both chromium and mozilla based browsers to make an informed decision on which browser has what you need for your own personal security needs and to see what security you will be sacrificing by choosing what you choose

When Will IceDragon Be On The Browser Section On The Home Page For https://www.comodo.com , ■■■■ another question i love the browser i deleted fire fox and replaced it with ice dragon grate browser just like comodo dragon , with icdragon have the same level of privacy and security as comodo dragon
Mod edit: Fixed link, Captainsticks.

Can the Installer be a bit more compressed? there is a huge difference between Firefox and IceDragon:

04-Jun-12  14:52        16,574,016 Firefox Setup 13.0(v13.0).exe
29-Jun-12  21:04        27,371,336 icedragonsetup(v13.0).exe

~ 10MB difference is a bit much I think.

Can OCSP Hard-fail be made ‘default’ ?

+1

I don’t see enough to make the switch from Firefox. I tried it in Sandboxie, and a couple of my addons didn’t work properly, including my favorite appearance addon, BlackFox Blue. This just seems to be too much of a reach.

no one has anything to say to what i posted

wrong cause they are not open source

CCleaner doesn’t recognise CID. :frowning:

I don’t think it is good idea to have too many products.