Comodo HIPS causing black screen with dual monitors

I recently added a new monitor to my already-working setup with Comodo fully configured and HIPS set to Paranoid mode. Since adding the new monitor, I cannot get into windows unless I either detach one of my monitors before Windows boots, or disable HIPS completely. Without doing one of these, right after the Windows logo, I simply get a black screen on both monitors and my mouse’s LED also goes off, pointing to an OS hang/crash. However, there is no blue screen or any crash log or anything registered anywhere when this happens, and setting HIPS to safe or training mode does not help the situation either and the same black screen happens again. Trying to boot using F8 and low-resolution mode also results in the same black screen, but safe mode works fine since Comodo doesn’t load at all. If I boot with just one monitor, the OS loads correctly and I can connect the second monitor after that and everything works fine from there until I reboot the machine again. I have done over 20 reboot and cold boots today with different configurations and I am absolutely sure the problem is caused by Comodo HIPS which seems to be either blocking some Windows component or my graphics driver from initializing the monitors at boot. How can I debug this issue when the OS doesn’t even load and hence, no logs are ever generated by it, and no alerts are logged by Comodo either?

paranoid mode can block functions importants in others softwares, try set safe mode…

https://help.comodo.com/topic-72-1-766-9136-Manage-CIS-Configurations.html

or settings in vídeo:

Comodo Internet Security 12 - YouTube

As I mentioned in the original post:

and setting HIPS to safe or training mode does not help the situation either and the same black screen happens again.

It doesn’t work unless I completely disable HIPS.