Comodo help manual is terribly implemented

There are major defects in the help file system.
Inbetween the HIDE / PRINT / OPTIONS buttons there is no BACK button,
and the FORWARD button seems to always be greyed out.

A scan found CLOSEAPP.EXE to be a virus and gave me options.
I chose to add to my SAFE files because the last time I took the quarantine option I was never able to find where Comodo had buried it, and the “HELP” manual was a total waste of time.
I hoped (and have confirmed) it was a F.P., Incidentally it is an old file that has been installed for years and was not detected during the installation scan on 01/08/2009.

Although it was an Antivirus scan alert that put it into my safe files, I had to go into Defense+ to find “My Own Safe Files” ! ! !

I went into safe files and found and selected the closeapp entry,
and because the full consequences of the various buttons and options was not apparent, I selected “What do these settings do?”

The description of “Move to…” stated destinations of “My Pending Files” and “My Blocked Files”

I started with “My Pending Files” to ensure full comprehension of anything which assumed I had just read up on it.
And then I pressed BACK

THAT IS THE REALLY BAD BIT - THERE IS NO BACK BUTTON.

I WAS UNABLE TO GO BACK AND READ ABOUT BLOCKED FILES AND REMOVE ETC.

This time I returned to the Comodo GUI and the Safe Files section and was able to again hit “What do these setting do?”. What a pain.

Last month it was infinitely worse.

You gave a virus alert and before deciding I clicked for help,
and had the same aggravation that help would lead me into a dead-end with no way to back out.
Unfortunately you timed out and took default action, whatever that may be.
Because you timed out there was no longer a virus alert with a link to relevant help.
I now know that an *.exe whose name I never remembered, and could be a fundamental part of XP,
has suffered unknown default neutralisation and I do not know if it is still on the system or where,

This is not part of my bug report but I have just removed closeapp.exe from my safefiles,
and as expected it got an alert when scanned, and this time I tried IGNORE.
This is very good - it does not get scanned - and it is not wasting space in “My safe Files”.
IF I NOW FIND IT REALLY COULD BE MALWARE - WILL COMODO CONTINUE TO IGNORE IT - IS THERE NO WAY BACK.
Important questions that could be easily answered with a proper help file with functional BACk and FORWARD buttons.

I find the Comodo help file to be almost useless.
Every experience with alternative *.chm files caused me to expect fully functional forward and back buttons.

Rgards
Alan

My Own Safe Files is controlled by D+. Giving you the option of placing files there makes them easier to find later. I think being able to have all files that have caused alerts from any part of CIS in the same location is a plus.

Moved to the wish list board as it is about usability and not a program error.