Comodo having a red Defence Plus pop up while laptop is shutting down.

I can’t read it fast enough to see what it says it appears for a sec and goes away. Has anyone else had this happen?

Check Active Processes List. The popup must be related to one of the Unknown processes in the list.

Thanxx
Naren

The D+ alert log is empty. ??? It should be registered in there.

Plzz check the above & reply.

Coz I too was getting a popup during shutdown which was related to some Dell process. To eliminate the popup you have to click allow & tick remember on the popup. Or if its related to process as was in my case the dell process was unknown in active process list so I performed online lookup & it was found safe & then there was no popup. If online lookup gives the verdict unknown I think you can right click the process to mark it safe, offcoz if you think it is a legit process.

Thanxx
Naren

I have system with a PID of 4 which is labeled as trusted and Windows Operating System with a PID of and has no verdict. I don’t think its those 2.

It must be a long list & not only 2 items.

If I counted correctly 51 items. Oh and how do I get the D+ events to work. It showed it blocked one process due to running MBAM but when I open it its blank. I wanted to see if this alert was logged in there.

What are the entries verdict as unknown?

Thanxx
Naren

Sadly I had to uninstall the latest version it kept crashing on start up and after my power went out a few mins ago would TOTALLY not start up at all. Have 5.5 installed again now.