Comodo graphics...

I think we can have a thread for those who like to play around with graphics. :BNC

I made a Comodo mouse and a mouse pad…
You can order them from me… ;D :wink:
J/K ::slight_smile:

Feel free to post any cool stuff YOU have made.
Like me you can slip in a Comodo banner or two… but the rest should have been done by you.

[attachment deleted by admin]

My apologies Aowl for not getting this done sooner. I finally sat down today and created a mouse. It’s my sad attempt at a see through mouse.

Paul

No prob
It looks great.
Just one question. How did you know how a mouse looked on the inside…? ??? :wink: ;D

Well, I used to fix electronics on the side so i’ve seen my fair share of internals and took a ■■■■ good guess, lol. :smiley: I have seen the inside of mice before but not too often, usually you throw em’ out. So really, nothing is probably correct . The mouse pad was harder to create than the mouse was.

Paul

P.S. I just realized I posted my unfinished version and never saved my finished!!! lolll. Crud, I was looking for it as I noticed I was missing quite a few lines, etc…in the above pic. I didn’t save it. I thought I did. Oh well. so what you have is the Beta Invisi Mouse :smiley:

Mine is in Rc 1 version… ;D

I’ll put this in the banner section as well.

EDIT: instead of extending, I added another banner to this post.

And in your sig too… :wink: ;D

Nice work by the way.
Good to see that you are still Gimping… :smiley:
I made a business card for a friend today, and a banner for my website. ;D
So, I’m still shopping… ::slight_smile:

Well good luck. How about a link to the website? huh? keepin’ us in the dark?

Paul

It’s nothing to look at… “under construction”… ;D
I’m making another website right now, so i won’t have time with my own for a while… :cry:
I just made another banner for it… I will have a few to choose from when i will make the site. :wink:

Nice that we have a thread of our own… ;D No one is bothering us. :wink:

Lol we will definitely hear you when you yell it that loud ;D

Paul told me that he could make the thread INVISIBLE, just for us to see. ;D
YOU WILL NEVER FIND US! ::slight_smile:

Since you still haven’t got your t-shirt, I made a piece of jeans (denim) with your name on Paul… :wink:
Just to comfort you… ;D

LOL . How did you know I haven’t got it yet? :o Psycic :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks for the jeans, lol.
Here’s an addition for your graphics…Same as in GUI , a bit over 2 hrs, PITA it was.

Hey want a freaky effect, put it as desktop background. :slight_smile:

I’m Psycic… :wink:
It was easier than i thought to make it look like jeans, max 5 min to make that one… ;D
Nice GUI. :smiley:
LOL! Nice chat. ;D

I’ll throw a couple of things I made a while back…
The dice, domios, and Comodo were gimp, the Hulk was pencil drawn, errr, sketched is more like it as I never really finished it . If you view it, you have to use zoom in since the resolution is a bit higher, otherwise it looks like missing lines etc…

Paul

Here’s a CPF"3" GUI…

Nice work Paul. I might give it a try later this week… :wink: ;D

You have to watch Comodo’s new TV-channel… :o
It was a program about how he got her “hooked”… ::slight_smile: ;D

Aww you took out the Comodo Chat :frowning:

Now it’s here!
Comodo Firewall v.4! :wink:
Totally Skinned! ;D

My idea was to make it like a big C (as in Comodo), but you can’t get much info and buttons in a C…
Well I made it up as long as i worked with it, so I might have forgot something… ::slight_smile: