Comodo FW tray icon problem

Hello!

Sometimes, after WinXP start, the tray icon of Comodo FW don’t appear normally.
See the picture:

But, the FW works correct. So, only the tray icon is incorrect.
How can I solve this error?
I tried reinstall Comodo FW: no result.

Thanks

[attachment deleted by admin]

Does the following help you?

Try updating the Comodo Internet Security Helper Service (control panel, admin tools, services, right click on “Comodo Internet Security Helper Service”, properties). The logon Tab for the Service should currently show Local System Account and Allow service to interact with Desktop. Set This Account with your Logon ID and Password (+Confirm) and then reboot.

I followed the steps.
Don’t help!
Any other tips?

Do you have other security programs running in the background? Try disabling them and see if that helps.

When that doesn’t help. —> We are gonna take a look to see if there are some old drivers of your previously uninstalled security programs are still around. Go to Device Manager → View → show hidden devices → now look under Non Plug and Play drivers → when you see a driver that belongs to your previous security programs click right → uninstall —> reboot your computer.

When the problem persists make sure there are no auto starts from your previous security programs. Download Autoruns and run it.

This program finds about all auto starts in Windows. This tool can therefore seriously damage Windows when not handled properly. After starting go to Options and choose to hide Windows and Microsoft entries, to include empty locations and then push F5 to refresh.

Now check all entries to see if there are references to your previous security program. When you find them untick them. After unticking reboot your computer and see what happens.

When this doesn’t help I can only think of clean install. Remember to export your configuration before uninstalling. After the uninstall and reboot run this clean up tool. Now you can install CIS again.