Comodo FW problem with Windows 10 firewall

Yes because the cmdagent process is responsible for implementing the overall protection. When it crashes then protection is disabled until it recovers so whatever rules you have will not go into effect when cmdagent is not running.

edit: seen your edit. Thanks I will submit it comodo.

OK, thank you.

Thanks for all details.

Team is checking it.

Thank you too. I will be glad if you repair it.

Hi radek178,
May you please check out latest recognizer, which is supposed to fix this crash?

https://forums.comodo.com/beta-corner-cis/recognizer-v18048-for-comodo-internet-security-v10-rc-t120574.0.html

Thanks
-umesh

I have to be honest. I’m absolutely sick to death of the Comodo Security agent could not be started. It happens every few boot ups. It just refuses to fix itself & requires a reboot to try & resolve it. Only happens in windows 10 & I’ve tested this on fresh win 10 installs with no other AV of the sort.

I’ve also had enough with Comodo blocking things, despite the software being allowed. I have Hamachi & Comodo refuses to allow it to connect. But on another system, it does. I’ve disabled windows firewall to rule it out. But it will only work if I disable comodo firewall. When i enable it again, it stops working. On the other system where it works. I copied over the permission settings & still, wont work. I’ve allowed the program, the ports, everything.

But, apparently this ■■■■ isn’t Comodo’s problem. This all started with the update to 10.

Hi, VsUK.

Thank you for reporting.

We couldn’t reproduce the issue on our environment. Please specify CFW build.
To investigate the issue we need bootlogs at a time when the issue is reproduced. How to collect them I wrote you in PM.

I've also had enough with Comodo blocking things, despite the software being allowed. I have Hamachi & Comodo refuses to allow it to connect. But on another system, it does. I've disabled windows firewall to rule it out. But it will only work if I disable comodo firewall. When i enable it again, it stops working. On the other system where it works. I copied over the permission settings & still, wont work. I've allowed the program, the ports, everything.

In order to investigate Hamachi issue we need CFW logs and used CIS profile. Please check your PM and e-mail.

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards,
Sergey.