comodo freeze my computer

hey guys , i have a problem…when i’ve installed this antivirus in my pc(with windows xp ps2)my computer die!!! is not a problem with velocity,but my computer becomes Freezzzzzeeee!!! and i can´t use anymore…the only way to repair it,is deleting my hard disk and install xp again!!!why this happen??? ??? ???thanks aaa(when i’m installing comodo, appears something like"error:blablabla…you must update your operating system" or something like that…

ps:my apologies for my english,i’m from chile!!!Well, in spanish…:

cuando instalo comodo antivirus en mi pc., se congela y no puedo arreglarlo, y la unica forma es formateando e instalando xp :frowning:

Hi AbraxAs, it’ll be great if you can give us your PC information like OS, RAM, Hardrive Space, etc.

and/or a hijack log:

http://www.tomcoyote.org/hjt/

Note: Don’t fix anything that you don’t know, the majority that hijackthis detects is safe and if you fix (delete) them, your PC will be in great pain. Just give us a log by copy and paste and we’ll see what we can do. :slight_smile:

I have seen this on mine which had mcafee AV installed before installing CAV. Could it be a similar problem?

hi guys, well,my operating system is a :

windows xp servipack 2
392 ram
and a hard disk of 20 gb
processor of 550 mhz(pentium II i think)

inclusive,i’ve install xp sp2, and inmediatelly, “try” to install comodo antivirus, but is the same thing…
i can’s use it…

HEY GUYS IF UR COMPUTER IS FREEZEED AFTER INSTALLING (COMODO ANTIVIRUS)!!! JUST DO ONE THING TO GET BACK TO NORMAL ,U DON’T NEED TO WORRY TO RE-INSTALL UR (OS)!!!
JUST FOLLOW THESE THESE STEPS:
1.RESTART UR PC,
2.PRESS F8 OR ANY OTHER KEY TO GO TO SAFE MODE,
3.CLICK SAFE MODE (THEN IT TELLS SOME SOFTWARE WON’T BE ABLE TO WORK IN THAT MODE ),
4.THEN IT WILL ASK TWO OPTIONS CLICK YES (OR ) NO …CLICK (NO)
5.THEN SYSTEM RESTORE WILL START PLEASE SELECT THE DAY FOR UR RESTORE
6.THAT IF U INSTALLED IT TODAY CLICK YESTERDAY’S DATE THEN UR SYSTEM WILL BE RESTORED AND WILL RESTART IN THE NORMAL MODE AFTER RESTORATION …