comodo found a bug in cmdagent.exe

Hope I have put this in the right place, if not perhaps someone could move it to the appropriate place.
I booted up my pc today and a prompt came up that ‘comodo found a bug in cmdagent.exe’. I don’t know whether this is a comodo file or a windows file, so I’m not sure where the problem would lie. It does say that ‘Comodo Application agent is not running’. On running diagnostics there were no problems found. I am running version 3.0.25.378.
Running Windows XP Pro SP2. If any more info is needed please ask. Thanks for reading and in advance for any help offered.

Hello, Please update or download the latest version of Comodo Firewall or Comodo Internet Security.

Currently only CIS is listed in the downloads section @ comodo.com - You can download that and during the installation choose to only install the firewall.

Hope this helps!

It worths uninstalling CFP 3.0.25 and install the new CIS suite from scratch to avoid any possible glitch and get the new Defense+ configuration settings.

If you already got a 3rd party AV you can uncheck Install Comodo Antivirus (Recommended] option during installation.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hey all,i am also facing the same problem… i tried re-installing the CIS software. But of no use.
The system summary shows an error message " The network firewall is not functioning properly" .
I do not know what to do.