Comodo folder opens on startup

OK, here’s the deal. When I boot my computer, the folder C:\Program Files\Comodo appears I’ve already troubleshot this problem this far. When CPF (cpf.exe) tries to start via it’s registry entry, it gets stuck for some reason on the space in the string “C:\Program Files\Comodo Personal Firewall\cpf.exe” So, instead of making it all the way to the end of the string and running the program, for some reason Windows only makes it to the Comodo part and opens that directory. So, how do I go about fixing this? I suppose the easiest way would be an uninstall and reinstall to a different location, something without spaces. But, how about changing the registry entry? Anyone know how to have the spaces… without having spaces?

Can you try to add double quota character so that the registry entries become

“C:\Program Files\Comodo Personal Firewall\cpf.exe” sysrestart

and

“C:\Program Files\Comodo\LaunchPad\CLPTray.exe”

Well, that did the trick :slight_smile:

Is that an install bug or could it have been something that I did?? I’ve just rebuilt my computer and I’m modifying the icons, got some of the xp-converted vista set icons. I don’t recall it happening after I first installed the program, but I don’t know.

It should be a installation bug. We will make sure it wont happen again. Those icons are not from CPF:)

Yeah, I just wasn’t sure. Wierd things can occur when you mess with the OS haha…