Comodo firewall won't let me connect my VPN connection

it just doesn’t when i have comodo firewall turned on (any security level, even training) my vpn host is not respoding to ping (tp.corbina.net) and when i set level to disabled it pings and connects right after it. i tried adding all dns and vpn address and a gateway to trusted local networks but same result, plz fix your firewall, it’s not bad, but without internet its useless

* CPU 32
* Operating System information (including Service Pack Version) WinXP sp2
* Actively-running security and utility applications: Comodo Internet Security
* Specific symptoms of the bug, and steps you can take to reproduce it (step by step). yes i did in the introdution
* Specific steps you have taken to try to resolve it. that's what i did
* Brief description of your Defense+ and  Firewall+ mode (Custom, Train with safe) plus mention if you modified any setting in ADVANCED section of D+ and F+ (Optional if you post a  Comodo Firewall Pro Configuration Report) report doesn't work, and my curent mode is disabled cuz only it lets me connect to internet
* If you pc reboots or you have a BSOD post in  BSODs: No it does not
* Report if you are using an Administrator account Or a Limited User account. Admin account

Please look at this topic: https://forums.comodo.com/firewall_help/enable_tcp_port_1723_and_gre_protocol_ip_protocol_47_for_vpn_access-t37836.0.html . There may be some useful hints and tips.

Keep us posted.

that problem is not solved just as mine, and other than connect firewall is makes my internet laggy and provide me connection errors so i don’t want to use it anymore anyway, i looked into all settings and don’t think this can be fixed. :comodorocks:

See if you have Do protocol analysis enabled. If so try disabling. It can be found under Firewall → Advanced → Attack detection settings → Miscellaneous.

no i don’t