Comodo Firewall Windows Event Viewer Error

Comodo Firewall v10 on Windows 7 64 Pro. Receiving the following error (3002):

Code Integrity is unable to verify the image integrity of the file \Device\HarddiskVolume3\Windows\System32\iseguard64.dll because the set of per-page image hashes could not be found on the system.

Report entry listing:

Event Time Record ID Event ID Level Channel Provider Description Opcode Task Keywords Process ID Thread ID Computer User 1/13/2017 11:39:51 PM.889 60 3002 Error Microsoft-Windows-CodeIntegrity/Operational Microsoft-Windows-CodeIntegrity Code Integrity is unable to verify the image integrity of the file \Device\HarddiskVolume3\Windows\System32\iseguard64.dll because the set of per-page image hashes could not be found on the system. 102 1 0x8000000000000000 88400 91192 HP6200PRO-W764P NT AUTHORITY\LOCAL SERVICE

iseguard64.dll, signed by Comodo, is the reason I am posting here. What can I do to correct this issue? Concerned protection could somehow be compromised, and there have been 60 errors in 3 days. Not sure, but it may be associated with wake from sleep and/or boot. Just reinstalled Windows, and I have been on the PC a remarkable amount since reinstalling.

Thanks

I get similar events for Microsoft .NET Framework. (if it makes you feel better)
You should probably ignore these-- we were informed that such events are triggered by their framework and it will be fixed in the future as it gets improved.

Hope it helps.

Any idea what the error message means by “unable to verify image integrity”?

I can see how it could be considered unimportant to resolve this error, considering it’s a failure to verify…unless that means that iseguard64.dll actually has been verified as not what it is expected to be. That would bother me. I have an impression based on limited experience that this usually means something Windows has not started or cannot start…whatever is supposed to do the verifying. However, there are no errors around this one when it happens. Maybe something on boot isn’t right. I turned off several data gathering functions in Windows after installing, so maybe that’s the source of the issue, although that doesn’t exactly appear to me to correlate or add up to the error description.

Anyway, I think I will wait two or three weeks and look over the event viewer then. I’m done installing things and maybe Event Viewer will quiet down some. The answer helped.

Thanks for assisting.

Has there been any update to this. For a security program, having “CodeIntegrity” issues such as “Code Integrity is unable to verify the image integrity” is troublesome.

Hi Guys,

I cannot reproduce it on our side, could you please let me know the process name of 88400? i want to known which process was injected.

Here is all the info from my event log (Windows 7 64bit) (same details for iseguard64.dll and cssguard64.dll)
General

Code Integrity is unable to verify the image integrity of the file \Device\HarddiskVolume7\Windows\System32\iseguard64.dll because the set of per-page image hashes could not be found on the system.

XML - View

• 3002 0 2 1 102 0x8000000000000000 2 Microsoft-Windows-CodeIntegrity/Operational XEON8
  • 55 \Device\HarddiskVolume7\Windows\System32\iseguard64.dll

Hi bryanh,

Can you get the process name of ProcessID=“712”?

interestingly enough it is audiodg.exe - The “Windows Audio” service. I confirmed this by stopping the service, clearing the “CodeIntegrity” event log and restarting the service. The errors appeared again and pointed to a new PID which is once again audiodg.exe

Bryan