Comodo Firewall Process

Dear Comodo Support Department,

I have the Comodo Firewall installed on my PC.
Also, i have activated the password protection feature, to prevent a possible unauthorized exit
from the application.

But, with the Taskkill /PID command , i was able to terminate the cfp.exe Process
( which was Password Protected ! )

Is this a bug ?

Thank you for your time
George Aravidis

Thanks very much for your issue report. We have moved it to the non-format bugs board for the moment, because too much of the information we normally need to replicate a problem and fix it is missing, or it is not in the format we request.

We realize some people may not have the time to do bug report in standard format, and therefore offer the option of a non-format report instead. But the problem is much more likely to be fixed promptly if you edit your first post to create an issue report which meets all criteria in the Checklist and Format. (You can copy and paste the format from this topic). The general reasons why are summarized in that post, the reasons we ask for specific pieces of information are given in this detailed post.

You can get your report moved to the format verified issues board simply by ensuring that it is correctly formatted and all criteria are met, and PM’ing a mod who is active on the bug board.