Comodo Firewall Pro Warning Windows??

Hello All;
I am a newbie some friend recommended of Comodo Firewall Pro so far i am liking this firewall (:LOV) Using the Latest Version 2.4.18.184
I get these warning after installing I would like to know these warning windows should i allow or disallow? :THNK

Pictures are attached respectively to the warnings

[attachment deleted by admin]

My Other Software Setup

Antivir Personal Classic Edition Free
AVG Antispyware 7.5.0.50 Trial
Comodo BOClean 4.24
Mozilla Browser 2.0.0.4

I would be updating with pictures as i continue to receive warning windows (:NRD)

(:WAV)

Flashget 1.73 Build 128

Hello All; I am a newbie some friend recommended of this firewall so far i am liking this firewall Love I get these warning after installing I would like to know these warning windows should i allow or disallow? Thinking

Pictures are attached respectively to the warnings

Yes, allow them. All pics in your first post after my quick look are localhost so called loopback address (127.0.0.1) related.
First are caused by AntiVir.
Second is normal Firefox loopback and the third pic is I think when firefox sometimes starts itself after updating some extension like for instance Noscript that nowadays update so often that it feels almost like a spam.

I have today and past week lost some of my faith in running Comodo with very high level of alert settings and reverted to medium setting one. The reason is that I have lost Comodo appmon rules by a windows update and today I noticed that somehow without me telling it firefox’s parent was skipped in rules and it allowed any parent to it. I will now use medium alert settings and see if I never experience such things again. If I do might have something to do with Sandboxie and PG free too.

Port 53 UDP is for DNS and it is normal, since many applications need it.

Thanks for the reply!!!

But what i want strong reply from the Comodo Firewall Pro makers To reply as this would not only help me but all of them who uses Comodo Firewall Pro. :■■■■
and you can also attach pictures of the software you use and get Comodo Firewall Pro warning windows (:CLP)

Well, many Comodo users don’t use it with highest alert level settings.
You should expect a prompt, it is not a warning usually but a normal firewall popup prompt (alert), for all applications connecting to internet or even if only accessing localhost if there is not an existing rule.
The old timers of CFP are free to add to my posts to you by all means.

When you have answered to these prompts Comodo will remember but only if you check the ‘Remember my Answer…’ in the popups. It is the firewall teaching period that you must do with any new apps. After it is done, firewall should stay silent.