Comodo Firewall Pro, Defence+ and Sanxboxie

I have been using CIS 3.8, CIS 3.9 and now CIS 3.10 in Comodo Internet Security Configuration with all Defense+ boxes ticked which scores 340/340 on the Comodo Leak Tests. Lately I have begun running my browser sandboxed using Sandboxie and I have found no Malware using the Comodo scanner plus 3 different on demand scanners, not even so much as a single tracking cookie.

Although I am very happy with the protection which the full CIS Suite affords my question is whether or not it is possible to configure the Comodo Firewall Pro and Defense+ plus to have the same level of protection without using an Antivirus program provided the browser is running sandboxed?

~Maxx~

Sure, The AV is just an addition to the core with is defense+.
Make sure you configure defense+ to highest settings → You can look at my guide or others about configuring defense+ to maximum security.

Kyle- Thank you for your reply! I have set Defense+ to its highest settings per the instructions given here on the Forum, but I am wondering if it will still detect malware in my email clients as the Antivirus is doing now.

Another concern is the configuration of Comodo in that I am now using Internet Security mode because when I tried to switch on the fly to Proactive Security the cursor would freeze everytime I accessed the internet and I was forced to reboot. Would Firewall Security mode be the best option if I decided to uninstall CIS and then reinstall just the Comodo Firewall Pro and Defense+ without the AV option? Thank you so much for your help…

~Maxx~