Comodo Firewall Pro 2.4 "Flora" has been released!

We have just released Comodo Firewall Pro 2.4!

Please see the announcement at :
https://forums.comodo.com/index.php/topic,5462.msg40379.html#msg40379

Does it fix the problem with Avast WebShield?
Do we still have to disable TCP loopback?

avast! and Comodo have always worked just fine here, but I know some avast-users have had problems, but I see this in the changelog for this new version:

* Fixed! Some incompatibility problems with various applications(SSM, Avast etc.)

So…maybe they have fixed the problems now.

Thanx for this version … again great!
About the avast incompatibility, i just tested it, and the problem appears to be solved.

avast have also released a new version this week

I could not say who solved it but comodo firewall and avast interface are now fully compatible. thanx.

When I try to download it, it comes accross the pipe at 40K. Whats up with that? Is this because of server load, or is there a problem?

egemen, please correct the problem with IreIKE.exe, during the shutdown and reset process I get error: “An instruction at 0xXXXXXXX referenced the memory at 0xXXXXX. The memory could not be written.”

Please help.

wherether it’s an auto or manually initiated update, it goes kinda slowly (expected i guess considering the load on the serv when a great piece of software gets an update :wink: and crushes after varying percentage (4-7 normally) and unfortunately there’s no resume button… i’ve been at it half a day now… :cry:

G’day,

for those having problems updating the firewall or downloading the new release, it is also available through Filehippo.

Now we can all go and cook their servers for a while. :wink:

Cheers,
Ewen :slight_smile: