Comodo Firewall icon?

On the little Comodo Firewall icon in the system tray, it shows the shield but in front of the shield. There is a little red circle with a line going through it. Like whenever it shows no smoking with a cigarette in the middle, but this has the shield and in the bottom right corner is a circle with a line through it.

Why is the icon like this instead of the normal way it usually is?

Hello;

This means there is a component not installed/ or not working properly.

Can you run the diagnostics (Open CIS > Misc. > Run Diagnostics)
Did it come up with anything?

If not then Open CIS and on the bottom It should say “All systems are working properly” or something along that line. If not what does it say?

If It does say everything is working ok and the Diagnostic tool didn’t pick up anything. You would have to reinstall

Did this help?

Jacob

When I open up the firewall it says “All systems are active and running” at the bottom. Whenever I did the diagnostic test it said there was no problems. I recently uninstalled and reinstalled Comodo Firewall because I was having this problem a week ago. What should I do now?

Please uninstall CIS and reboot. Then use this clean up tool: https://forums.comodo.com/install_setup_configuration_help/cleanup_tool_for_comodo_internet_security-t36499.0.html;msg259617#msg259617 .

To be even more thorough open Device Manager and set it to show hidden devices under menu option View. Then see if there are Comodo driver(s) left in non Plug and Play drivers. If so select the driver → click right → uninstall and reboot.

Now try installing Comodo again. Note that it is not recommended to import configurations of versions 3.8 and older.